Last Activity:
Apr 15, 2019
Birthday:
Mar 21, 1989 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Dymdez

Newbie-in-Chief, Male, 30, from Western Massachusetts

Veteran

For a mining mechanic, should the ore regenerate? or huge flavor fail Dec 14, 2015

Dymdez was last seen:
Apr 15, 2019
    1. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      I didn't ever realized since when you were at the forum :3 I guess I should had done some more researches. Look into your conversations. I apparently can directly with that new forum post directly my work, if this is something that works for you! :D

Also, I am worried since I don't have any news for a long time. But I continue what I can, hoping it'll get to you some day.
      1. Dymdez likes this.
      2. Dymdez
        Dymdez
        Sorry I've been so scattered lately with my real world obligations! I've since had a son and started my own business!
        Jun 23, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Aww great about the familly expansion. Congrats! And nice about your business. These are great news! :D (And the two takes lots of time.)
        Jun 24, 2017
    2. Dymdez
      Dymdez
      For a mining mechanic, should the ore regenerate? or huge flavor fail
      1. View previous comments...
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I feel like it should NOT regen, unless, of course, like Darkness said, you have a reason.
        Dec 14, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        It depends - if you go back again and mine in the same place, are you mining deeper than you did last time? In that case it would make sense for it to generate.
        Dec 14, 2015
      4. Dymdez
        Dymdez
        Got it -- thanks :) I was just in the habit of eventing regenerating alchemy ingredients, so i forgot the protocol :)
        Dec 14, 2015
        Marquise* likes this.
    3. Dymdez
      Dymdez
      Are scripts always easier on the processor than events that do the same thing? OR does this just matter on how well it is evented?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        There's advantages and disadvantages to both. As a scriptermyself, I'd always vouch for scripting it over eventing things, but really it depends on how either is done. You could make the worst script, but a flawless event. Or maybe you can't event for your life and can instead make the script of the century. so it does depend on how well you can do either :p
        Nov 9, 2015
      3. Dymdez
        Dymdez
        Hudell I havent seen yours, which is strange because I'm a HUGE fan of your game/scripts. Will find it now!
        Nov 9, 2015
      4. Dymdez
        Dymdez
        I need something that works with Yami's Overlay for my parallax maps to adjust for the tint changes.
        Nov 9, 2015
    4. Dymdez
      Dymdez
      I have a 50 minute demo of my ABS/Puzzle game, Middlesky, PM if interested!
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 21, 1989 (Age: 30)
    First Language:
    English
    Law Student

Interact