Recent content by Dynelf

1. Dynelf

Gamepad Extender (v1.1, 2/20/2015)

Thank you tale. That worked.
  2. Dynelf

The wiki leads to the former url for this thread.
  3. Dynelf

How do I download or copy the script?
  4. Dynelf

Nintendo Switch

I don't mean to come off as a cynic, but what if the only way to charge the switch is by placing it in the dock. And then you have to disconnect your HDMI and stuff to be able to take a portable charger... :'(  I hope that's not the case and I'm hoping for the same thing I always hope for...
  5. Dynelf

Is it possible?

I was looking at Yanfly Channel (Yanfly's RMVX ACE blog), and he shared this video made by Echo.
  6. Dynelf

MV - Remove collision detection on party

Yeah, I think one of Yanfly's plugins allows for you to mess around with the actors following you, so you could have them stay behind or something. But I do think that it'd be best for you to test out as many possibilities until you find one that you like.
  7. Dynelf

Max Level Changes

I followed your instructions and what happened in my game was that after I changed Actor 1's initial level, only the actor I clicked on directly after changing Actor 1's level was affected. So I think creating a buffer actor is necessary to use as a workaround. Basically, before and after...
  8. Dynelf

Frozen Game

I had a problem with my game project freezing and it turned out to be some simple issue. I was setting or calling a variable twice, once in a common event and again before I called the common event. My recommendation is that you cut an event, playtest to see if your game works, and if it still...
  9. Dynelf

Sideways Door?

Not entirely sure if I understand the question, but if it is what I think it is, I'll try to answer it. Basically I think your best bet would be to transfer the player without using a door sprite (I think most people do this). You could still use a door SE if you want to. I personally...
  10. Dynelf

MV - Remove collision detection on party

You could possibly change player followers to off for that part of your game and then turn it back on later. It's on the second page of the event commands, under the "Character" heading.
  11. Dynelf

Nintendo Switch

I love the idea of the switch, but I'm not so sure I want to buy it. I bought the Wii almost day one. And I only enjoyed four games on it (Twilight Princess, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Tales of Symphonia 2), two of which came out just as the console died. Then I bought a Wii-U...
  12. Dynelf

Event Menu Help

Lol, I found out how to fix my problem. When you create a menu system you deal with a lot of switches. In my case, I used all four self-switches in the event handling the generating of my pictures. All I had to do was create a switch I called "menu off," then on the event handling the pictures...
  13. Dynelf

Event Menu Help

I am trying to create a sort of custom menu thing for a feature in my game project. The way I have it set up, I use a common event to store the player's x and y coordinates and map id, and another one to transfer the player to my "menu" map. Once the player is transferred to the "menu" I show a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kujo1189