Recent content by e463gx

1. e463gx

SRPG Engine - [Add Votes for RTP] Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Anybody know a way to stop items from giving experience?
  2. e463gx

Any way to force the enemy to have the first turn, such as an ambush scenario?
  3. e463gx

I use different sized sprites for my project by increasing the size of the $Char img. Just make sure that it is the same proportions as the original
  4. e463gx

I was able to tweak the animation using your method. Wanted to show the arrow path, so all set now. Thanks again for the help!
  5. e463gx

Thanks Ryan! Unfortunately, my issue arises when trying to create the arrow when not on mapview, however I think I can make it work now that I see the sprite is in an animation. I should just be able to make an animation for it and be all set.
  6. e463gx

Still trying to convert my project over to the new demo, but having issues getting the arrow to show in the sideview battle, is there a way using the D-Animation to create an arrow like the last demo did with Yanflys Animations?
  7. e463gx

New demo is great Ryan, I really like some of the new features. One problem I've run into though is that it seems to be incompatible with Yanfly Battle Core, which eliminates a lot of plugins - specifically for me the animated sideview battler for enemies. Anyone have suggestions? Never mind...
  8. e463gx

Has anyone managed to update the window prior to attacking to include Yanfly's Weapon Durability? The code for the window is in the Core file, but I can't seem to figure out how to add the durability into the informaton.
  9. e463gx

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

The latest version is still 0.77.2B. If you need to download it, you can download the demo on page 1.
  10. e463gx

You need to add sprite notetags to the "Ice Block" enemy. Add this: and add a blank character .png into your "characters" image folder (file attached.)
  11. e463gx

I found a workaround to my Hime BattleEXP problem, although it might not be a good workaround for everyone. Instead of using Hime's plugin, I tied EXP to skill use instead. Meaning every time an actor uses a skill, like attack, they get exp. I then tied it to a formula that compared a.atk to...
  12. e463gx

Using skill to gain EXP

Perfect! Exactly what I needed. Thank you!
  13. e463gx

Using skill to gain EXP

Looking for a plugin, or solution, to award EXP to an actor by using a skill. I've looked at skill mastery and the like, but i am looking for general experience for actual level up. I can award the experience to a specified character, but need it to be based on the character that uses the...
  14. e463gx

Gaining EXP through Skills

I'm trying to build a system where an actor gains exp through skill use. I can easily give experience to a certain character, but I would like it to be based on the character that uses the skill. anyone have an easy way?
  15. e463gx

Gotta get that house straight! If you could look to see what you did to get it working, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be greatly appreciative!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakiika