Recent content by Earthboundstar123

1. Earthboundstar123

I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO 9TH GRADE BOIS!

I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO 9TH GRADE BOIS!
  2. Earthboundstar123

Got Emerald and Fire Red.

Got Emerald and Fire Red.
  3. Earthboundstar123

I can't believe my oldest brother's gameboy advance still works. Are there any good games to get...

I can't believe my oldest brother's gameboy advance still works. Are there any good games to get on this?
  4. Earthboundstar123

Skill cause battleback to change.

At least 30 frames.
  5. Earthboundstar123

Skill cause battleback to change.

Is there any way to make a skill that makes the battleback change temporarily?
  6. Earthboundstar123

What is your most hated status ailments? Mine is confusion.

What is your most hated status ailments? Mine is confusion.
  7. Earthboundstar123

Started binge watching Anohana recently. Its pretty good.

Started binge watching Anohana recently. Its pretty good.
  8. Earthboundstar123

Shin megami tensei 4 Smirk status help.

In the game, when ever one of your party members manages to land a critical hit or hit an enemy with a skill that has an element the enemy is weak to, they gain the smirk status effect. It basically increases the effect of buffs and it also heals all allies if they have smirk status. However...
  9. Earthboundstar123

Shin megami tensei 4 Smirk status help.

Is there a way to recreate the smirk status from Shin megami tensei 4?
  10. Earthboundstar123

Equipment as items

Is it possible to make equipment also act as items that could be used in battle like in some final fantasy games?
  11. Earthboundstar123

Actors won't appear when starting playtests

Found the problem. one of the plugins was supposed to increase the size of the party. got rid of it and the actors appeared.
  12. Earthboundstar123

Yes, i set a start point on the map. Im starting to think the problem is from one of my plugins.
  13. Earthboundstar123

Every time i start a play test, the actors in the party won't appear even though the transparent actor setting is off! Anyone could help me?
  14. Earthboundstar123

Just asking cuz boredom. Favorite Final fantasy job?

Just asking cuz boredom. Favorite Final fantasy job?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did some animated message faces. But why not animate menu faces too?

Confession: I don't know how to make a custom intro screen. I've tried a plugin, but I want...something more. Something dynamic!
Ksi
Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
by now, I think most people know that I hate misanthropic bad guys, but I realize one more reason I hate them so much is because the motive is easy and takes no thought to come up with. It's actually more challenging to create a villain that doesn't have that motive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tructiepbongda