Earthtian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The whole forum, all members should make a game together and it would be the best game forever
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You'd have to have pretty much everything set in stone from the get-go. Otherwise... it's utter chaos. I'm not even kidding. Imagine you create a dungeon that has a mechanic in it that no other dungeon uses because everyone else has their own dungeon to design? Imagine the nightmare of just trying to design quests around the storylines of other people.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    In short, there's a reason teams assigned to specific things work well and just a lot of people doing a lot of random stuff would be a nightmare.
    Earthtian
    Earthtian
    lol. I mean I know that this is impossible its just kinda interesting to think about.
    Is it me or is it weird when 8 year olds have their OWN ipads?
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Yeah, totally strange! Then again, my baby cousin can swipe her way through one of those new fangled devices better than I can!
    Earthtian
    Earthtian
    lol I know its crazy and @Dekita: bet your daughter loves santa now XD
    ??????
    ??????
    Yup. I however, not so thrilled... :p
    Hey, can you post your map screenshot in the Game & Map Screenshots thread? At the bottom of every page is a link to the forum rules. In the forum rules you'll find a link to the status update/feed rules. That will let you know what can be posted in your feed and what needs to go in the forum :)
    Earthtian
    Earthtian
    sorry...
    Earthtian
    Earthtian
    can you paste my original message back to me so I can post it there?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I can't. I deleted it. sorry.
    Man I barely posted today :/ been parallaxing and coding....THANKS CODEACADEMY!
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Wow already parallaxing? Never gave it a try.. yet. With such motivation, I can bet your first game will be an interesting one if you keep it up! :)
    Earthtian
    Earthtian
    aww thanks so much lars! you were the first person to help me out with my maps and thread so I appreciate all the help :D
    I love peanut butter, hate peanut oil, spilled it on my shirt...technically I'm a peanut now (I smell like peanut butter)
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    There is no bugs or dirt. If you've ever had Adams peanut butter, or smuckers peanut butter. (adams is made by smuckers.) I am actually distantly related to th smucker owners, and i know they wouldn't put bugs and dirt in. (Plus i know Dekita is trying to just creep you out.)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Well, I'm sure something falls in occasionally unnoticed during production. But Dekta and I are just joking around.
    ??????
    ??????
    it is a known fact that within any produce that is made using similar techniques, such as butter, milk, jam etc, that there are a rather large quantity of small insects and such. Regulators allow a small percentage of produce to contain such things, if it is above that percentage, it cannot be sold.
    my god...have a person working on a sink while I parallax...moving tiles then BANG BANG BANG BANG....ugh
    We know you're excited about your game and your team, but please don't spam the status feed. Maximum of 2 posts per day. If you really want to talk about it, start a project development thread.
    anyone have any idea how to make (or know of) a necromancer sprite for ACE?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm currently using the weird emo guy from the Evil sprite lists for my Necromancer... The style of the sprite kind of fits the mood for what I'm going for... Perhaps you should make a post in the resource request section for something specific?
    Starting the parallax mapping of Soul Sanctum. Any tips from you parallax mappers (or not :p )
    Welcome to team soulists! List of new members!: Kory Holtz, Rhikami, LiquidSound, Ultim, and TartanMonkey!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RK_Zombie