Recent content by Ebanyle

1. Ebanyle

Mana that Functions as Health Bar

Maybe you could use a Mana Shield Plugin?
  2. Ebanyle

[CSCA] Encyclopedia & Bestiary

There's a command to manually discover an enemy, I suppose you could use that as in this ABS they are evented iirc
  3. Ebanyle

Me, who still hasn't been out of the VXA cave: you guys can edit and play without a script??

Me, who still hasn't been out of the VXA cave: you guys can edit and play without a script??
  4. Ebanyle

[POLL] The Importance of Level Design

Yeah, I share the same opinion as the people above, no matter how simple is the design of a hand drawn dungeon, you can feel like there is an effort to it... Because usually people will use the RM generator to get a very big map, so it's difficult to build something organic out of it. Besides...
  5. Ebanyle

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

In a daily basis, yes. Then I just give up and 5 days later I'm able to solve it (before 3 more appearing ;_;)
  6. Ebanyle

Wind weather animation

Since you said that it could also be a plugin, MOG has a really good weather effects for MV that comes with some sample graphics like leaves, which do really well the impression of a blowing wind. I'm not sure if he converted that one to MZ, but it's a very popular script ever since VXA or...
  7. Ebanyle

This and the other profile posts aged well

This and the other profile posts aged well
  8. Ebanyle

Paralax Mapping with no plugins?

I suppose you could use characters the size of the map in place of pictures or anything else...
  9. Ebanyle

Berserk AI Expansion scripts?

You could try lowering attack/matk in those states
  10. Ebanyle

Berserk AI Expansion scripts?

This one? https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/20886-doublex-rmvxa-confusion-edit/
  11. Ebanyle

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

How do you check variables from another map that is not the one you're in? For example, something like $game_map[2].display_name to check the display name of map of id 2, in case player is in map of id 1.
  12. Ebanyle

I was typing and accidentally bumped into some keys and this symbol came up. What is this...

I was typing and accidentally bumped into some keys and this symbol came up. What is this? :oops:
  13. Ebanyle

I always hear that the moment you show it to the world, your brain will find that satisfactory...

I always hear that the moment you show it to the world, your brain will find that satisfactory enough and you may not continue to be motivated to work. So I think that keeping it to yourself as much as possible is for the best :yswt:
  14. Ebanyle

RMMV Favourite Classes in RPGs

Summoners are mt weakpoint. I find it hard to make up a backstory for their mystical powers that is not too cheesy.
  15. Ebanyle

How to make a 6 frame fountain flow

Oh dear, I thought default select char cell would've been brought back at this point :yswt: You have two options that may ensure the full fluidity of your fountain: a character extra frames plugin or a select char cell plugin. In the latter, I've included a plugin that does much more than just...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyy27