Recent content by ebonyazrael

1. ebonyazrael

YEP Battle Status Window Extension

Sorry if I'm missing something, but I came up to an issue with battler picture. Issue: When I try to make a summoning skill, the battler picture of summoned actor won't be displayed. After finishing the battle then entering another battle enables it to be displayed. What I'm Doing: What I'm...
  2. ebonyazrael

Product Release: Fantasy & Medieval

Been waiting for PV Games' Packs. Yay :) Really impressive work again! Though I'm not using MV and need to resize it by myself, it will be really fun work to do. I also love the music pack. It will help me when I build world for games. I can drift into the world for hours :) Yet I'm...
  3. ebonyazrael

Happy Holidays 2015

Hi, happy holidays :) And a small tip: Think before you do, especially when you build complex events like sneaking missions. ......Well, it's just me, but I tend to use events instead of scripts (I'm not totally good at it), so I often have trouble when I want to add extra events and...
  4. ebonyazrael

Humble Game Making Bundle

I basically use the AGF for making background pictures for my games. It's helpful when you want some nice backgrounds yet you don't have skills to draw them from scratch ;) And when I asked the devs of AGF, they said it's OK to use screen shots of the soft for your RM games. (But some DLCs...
  5. ebonyazrael

Time Fantasy, School Tiles and more!

Hmm... This is a smell of good resources! I think future school pack can be used for labs of sf games. Great. :) Entry: Which part of game development is the most exciting for you and why? To me, it's writing stories. I really like it and actually, I've written novels before I came up with...
  6. ebonyazrael

Pop! Horror City, Sci-Fi Battlers (and more)

Another fancy packs, yay! :D I especially liked the samurai music pack. I must buy it when I make samurai game. About entry: Graphic: I'd like to see a pack contains battlers and battle backs in a same style. You know, there are many good battler packs, but sometimes they don't look right...
  7. ebonyazrael

Pirates, Steampunk, Madness and Magic!

Another beautiful packs! Damn, you guys keep stealing my money! XD I like the madness. Though I don't use them for my current work (the pack has sf-feeling and my game is totally fantasy setting), they are surely great for your sf-action games! And about my entry: The first thing I learned...
  8. ebonyazrael

Spotlight Sale!

I came to like Event theme. It goes well with emergency/rescue scene, I think. :) Perhaps I will add a screen shot when I have time... [Edit] Found some time to make a screen shot, but couldn't add the image to this post somehow... So I simply put the url of the image. Sorry for that...
  9. ebonyazrael

Audiostock, Parallax Mapping Guide and Wild Steam

Finally Wild West is here! :D And what I'd like to choose is packs for different races. I mean, we surely have nice fantasy setting sets, but I want some more for elves, dwarfs, or orcs and other races. You know, since their cultures are different, their towns and designs need to be...
  10. ebonyazrael

12 Hours of Christmas

Grats to winners and thank you for this awesome event! :)
  11. ebonyazrael

12 Hours of Christmas

I'm late! I'm late! I overslept again! *slap my face* 1) When I was a kid, I used to be in YMCA and do Christmas party every year. Since I was in the oldest group, we made roasted... Oh, wait, I did tell you this story last year. Then, perhaps something different for this year... When I was 5...
  12. ebonyazrael

Happy Holidays MEGA Sale!

Aww, please don't tease me anymore! XD
  13. ebonyazrael

Holiday Sale Voting - Day 4

Time for another voting! Choice 1: Tarot Battlers Even though I may not use all of those packs because I often draw battlers by myself, battlers with tarot images are interesting, I think. And these monsters may give me some idea about designing monsters! Choice 2: Pixel Myth: Germania I...
  14. ebonyazrael

Happy Holidays MEGA Sale!

Ugh, those sales are too shiny! But I need to save money for upcoming steam punk pack from PVGames... And I already bought two packs in this event, so I shouldn't buy anymore, but, but... *Torn between desire and reason before exploding with heavy damage* ...I think I will wait for 20th...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mig8blog