Recent content by eBuddy

1. eBuddy

Pixel Unity and IconSet.png Problem

Hello developers! Has anyone faced an issue with pixel size? My problem stems from the usage of Pokémon FireRed version's tiles. And because pokemon tiles are 16x16 and MV is 48x48, I just tripled their size to make them fit, fun and simple. This in turn, makes the smallest particle of my game...
  2. eBuddy

Remove item icon to display only text?

Hello! Could someone point me to the exact spot in the js-files that tell the game to display the icon of items in your inventory. I would like my item menu scene to display only the name and quantity. Thank you, and happy designing! :kaohi:
  3. eBuddy

Vehicle animation issue

Your suggestion sounds super good! I suppose then I'd have to make it visible again at some other point in the code? What I have, is a common event named "Flippers On" and it executes when the player uses the item. It basically checks the direction which the player is facing, and then checks...
  4. eBuddy

Vehicle animation issue

Bumb
  5. eBuddy

Vehicle animation issue

Hello! I have made custom sprites for the ship so that it looks like my main character is swimming. I managed to make the "get on vehicle" smooth, so the vehicle and player don't show at the same time. The issue is when the player gets off the vehicle. The swimming player (vehicle sprite) is...
  6. eBuddy

Water Tile Animation Issue

I just might be that my computer is to blame.. My friend has 16 Gt of ram and I have 8. Water looks smooth on his computer, but not on mine. :kaosigh:
  7. eBuddy

I'm unsure of what to do.

You could use "Set Movement Route". You can use the "Change Image" to use a different image from your img\character folder. :kaopride:
  8. eBuddy

Importing sound issue

I've understood that .ogg is for Mac and .m4a is for other platforms. Since all the sounds featured with the software came in both formats, I converted the sound into both formats just to be safe. :kaopride: I used this site for my audio conversions: http://www.convertfiles.com Remember not to...
  9. eBuddy

Water Tile Animation Issue

Hello everyone! I'm new here but I've browsed through these forums before. So, don't bash me if I seem like a noob. :kaodes: I'm having an issue with the animated water tiles. The tiles update frames in a slightly different pace, making the view look like a giant wave of updated tiles. The...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D
To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viobat