echo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you keep yourself occupied during this prolonged period of crippling solitude? I mean I have 2 bottles of wine to keep me company but it's not really doing it.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Kwerty
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @echo, It means a rural country or isolated rural/wilderness area. I hope you are drinking the corona afterward. The original of that word is from Tagalog word bundók.
    echo
    echo
    Oh, the countryside? I like this term.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It's got a slightly more negative connotation than countryside, the implication being that it's so far from civilization that anyone who lives there is a little backwards. No one uses it as a real insult though, usually it's used by people who are poking fun at themselves.
    Lockdown's getting bland. I MISS MY MUMMY.
    Trying to make pub tileset. Cannot get beer pump to not look like willy. Please advise.
    Took a five year hiatus and forgot how to do everything. Corkin.
    Reactions: Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    I took a 3 year one and the same happened to me lol best of luck it's in our noggins somewhere though
    I haven't been here in like a year. What's everyone up to? I got a job and ****, I'm like a real adult right now.
    echo
    echo
    It looks like the evil is pretty overwhelming here. I don't think I have a choice. The darkness consumes.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Oh look who it is! :D
    echo
    echo
    I know, I haven't drunk-messaged you for tunes in ages, what's going on?
    Babies are overrated.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Also sometimes randomly boots up in the middle of the night; it's a pain to turn it off again. There's a lot of input lag, and the freakin' loading times are ridiculous.

10/10 - IGN
    echo
    echo
    They must be fun.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Don't forget the attention you get for taking advantage of its portability. I gotta say the multi-player is fairly overrated though.
    If I had Bernard's Watch I would get into someone's bed and then keep vanishing and reappearing. While screaming. They would go INSANE.
    Sign in for the first time in about a year. Proceed to lurk about, doing nothing.
    echo
    echo
    I think I appeared on occasion... to lurk again...
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Well, to help fill you in, several resource packs have been relaesed!! Their AWESOME!! Also, i am begining to BLOSSOM into a beautiful resource creating rose....a procrastinating rose...BUT A ROSE DANG IT!!!....so how are you! :D
    echo
    echo
    Well if you've got new creations then I have something worthwhile to lurk around! I'm very well thank you, I hope you are too.
    While being incredibly excited about a new job, it suddenly hit that I'm never going to be able to do any of those jobs I always wanted to. Dawn of reality. Death of dreams. Yay.
    Ultim
    Ultim
    I agree with Hotfirelegend.
    echo
    echo
    I wanted to do that, but everyone said it would be too late to start by then, I wouldn't get anywhere. Maybe this job will be awesome and I'll forget about those!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Never say never :)

I somehow managed to work at two part-time jobs (equivalent full time hours), study full-time and homeschool my son for a couple of years. I don't recommend you go THAT far, but there are a lot of things you can do while working full time - including study.
    Lord be praised, I have a job! Woe betide the person who put me in charge of children's education.
    Top of fingers gone. Don't want to bother ambulance. Walk to hospital?
    Arin
    Arin
    he's obv. joking.
    echo
    echo
    The NHS will be angry. I live with a nurse, shewill stich it back on fro me.
    echo
    echo
    Made a mistake, lost all feleing in my hand. Called an ambulance, I'm sure I'll be bakc on the morrow! The fact that I put the top of myh finger in a box of ice six feet awway from me should've beena warning.
    Can you give someone such a severe wedgie that they have to go to the hospital? Hypothetically.
    I call for a cull on spiders. Thanks to some bastard false widow, I was just left starkers on the balcony for half an hour.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally, the B-tile is added to the forum and steam!
I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rbattew