EclipseVRP

Hey, I'm new to the RPG Maker Community, having only started 3 months ago or so! Though, I've learned quite fast and have grown accustomed to how mostly everything works! I hope to some day pursue a career related to designing RPGs in the future!

I'm not really much of a person if I'm being honest, no job, no partner, living in a small home, the basics of a sad life. However, I don't let that stop me from having fun!

Why do I not get a job to replace my NEET Occupation? Well that's simple! I can't talk! Yeah, that's right, I literally, physically can't talk! And because of that, it's near impossible to get a job! But that's ok with me, I enjoy making RPGs and hearing what people have to say about them!
Birthday
Jul 7, 1999 (Age: 21)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
Eventing, Designing, Mapping, Character Making, Etc.
Occupation
NEET

Followers

Trophies

1. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol
I have a new RPG Maker music pack announcement coming soon. I am really having good time composing this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsAva