Recent content by EclipseVRP

1. EclipseVRP

im trying to figure out how to make a door

Hello! I'll do my best to help you! If you'd like to make a door, you can use the default option by Right Clicking on a Tile during Event Mode, and selecting Quick Event Creation, then Door. From there, you can decide the Image of the Door you would like to have, and then set the Location of...
  2. EclipseVRP

Map in-game..

Hello! You can try using this link, it was useful for me, so hopefully it will be useful for you! Make sure you follow everything correctly! Happy Making! https://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/tutorials/pictures-common-events-world-map-item/
  3. EclipseVRP

YanFly's Quest Journal- Paragraph Descriptions Help

I tried the suggestion you said, but \n and \\n didn't seem to do anything. It either made a single space or cut off a word. Did I do something wrong?
  4. EclipseVRP

No actually, I wasn't aware there was a text command. Does that skip the line?
  5. EclipseVRP

Hello! So as the Title states, I need help getting YanFly's Quest Journal to do Paragraphs for the Descriptions. However, they just don't seem to work out for me. I'll list some screenshots below: This screenshot was taken from YanFly's tutorial on the Quest Journal Plugin, this is not in any...
  6. EclipseVRP

MOGHunter's BattleCry Plugin With Text?

Bump :kaoswt2:
  7. EclipseVRP

Weapon Animation Problems (double-checking something)

It's not a problem! I ran into the same situation a while back, so I thought I'd make sure myself again. And despite what you may think, the plugin isn't that hard to use! It just requires a few note tags that can be found anywhere! I'd recommend checking a video on them!
  8. EclipseVRP

Mob spawner

Glad I could help! Let me know if you need further assistance!
  9. EclipseVRP

Mob spawner

The Mob walking around can be a simple mechanic to do, just have the Mob set at a Custom Route or at Random. When you select the Mob with Action Key, you can initiate a Battle Process to battle the enemy. Afterwards, if you Win or Lose/Escape, you can activate a Self Switch A and B. If Win...
  10. EclipseVRP

Weapon Animation Problems (double-checking something)

I duplicated the Attack skill and had the same problem. I checked the Animation, Element, Effects and such to make sure they're all default, which they are, and no luck. So what I'd recommend doing is getting YanFly's Action Sequences. I know you'd rather avoid using them, but it would...
  11. EclipseVRP

Randomized Dungeon Creation

Not a problem!
  12. EclipseVRP

Oh! I guess there is one! Well, I hope the OP can use it well! I'll have to look into it myself!
  13. EclipseVRP

Vehicle on spesific location

Glad I was able to help!
  14. EclipseVRP

Hello, don't know if I'll be of much help, but I'll try to help! At the moment, I don't think there is a random dungeon creator out there (I could be completely wrong), but there's a simple way to do things manually without an auto generated dungeon. Fair warning, for the example I'm going to...
  15. EclipseVRP

Vehicle on spesific location

Hey! You can check out Galv's Vehicle On/Off Locations! It allows you to specify an area where you can get in and off! As for the fee to enter the boat, you can set up a concession stand of sorts with a gate, where once you pay the right amount of Gold, or whatever your currency is, it'll...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

I just like this website:
lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ripleydx