Ed19
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A Question for dog experts, I accidentally hit my dog very hard because he was so naughty earlier. How to mend my relationship with my dog?
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    If you're already bonded with him and he loves you, then he'll forgive you. It takes a little time. Most times when you shout at them or hit them, they know they did something wrong and they'll try to avoid doing it next time. But I don't think they'll suddenly turn on you. Their bond with their owners is very strong.
    Reactions: Ed19
    Ed19
    Ed19
    Well. After I went back from work, as usual he approached me but I think he's still afraid of me, I guess time will heal
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yeah, he will be probing to see if you're still mad at him, so he'll be sort of cautious for a bit. But he will also try to mend the relations too. One of the reasons why dogs are so great. They try to reconcile with you if you are unhappy with them.
    Reactions: Ed19
    I get a part-time job as a language teacher. Pretty interesting, as I never teach anyone yet.
    please comment about my current avatar, does he remind you of the masked guy in RPG maker VX?
    Need rest...in peace. Goodbye Rpg Maker and composer's worlds. I will be back someday.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    May me meet again, fellow companion.
    Ed19
    Ed19
    Thanks. But I still need to post the team project before I can go. Gonna wait until the playtest is complete
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Best of luck.
    Coz I'm done with my team project, I can start working on my own harvest moon soundtrack again (which is actually the 2nd pack)... Well, I could produce at least 2-3 songs per month. Any suggestion for the next ost pack?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResiFrog