Ed19's latest activity

• Ed19
    Ed19 replied to the thread Damage Formulas 101.
    it actually works. But, I forgot to explain about the multiplier... i will explain it Bonus damage is based on the difference between...
  • Ed19
    Ed19 replied to the thread Damage Formulas 101.
    I would like to make a skill that deals additional damage based on the difference between the actor's ATK multiplier and the enemy's ATK...
  • Ed19
    Ed19 reacted to PandaMaru's post in the thread Maru's MV Bits with Like Like.
    Terms of Service These resources are created for RPG Maker MV by Kadokawa. You need to own a legal licence for this particular RPG...
  • Ed19
    If the game's involving different timelines / scene(s), I could make the main character always playable, and you could make the other...
  • Ed19
    Hi, I'm sorry for a late reply, because I don't have internet on these past few days, the character is well done!
  • Ed19
    Name: Eden Gender: Male Age: Adult (Around 25-27) Skin Colour: 5 (tan) Hair Colour and Style: Black (Medium) Eye Colour and Shape...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Im free today . finally have some time to continue coding . yes!
Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phimvietsub