Recent content by Ed19

1. Ed19

Neka Music Resources

Since I'm back again and this thread is alive again. I would like to share my recent composition. Download Link : Youtube Preview : A peaceful forest song, clearly inspired by Chrono Trigger's forest dungeon theme. Perfect for a village of the beginning or sort of things. 2. The Sworn...
  2. Ed19

Neka Music Resources

Hi there, you can credit me as : Ed19 / Neka Music.
  3. Ed19

Favorite JRPG Bosses!!!

Agree with Tales of Zestiria final boss, it tests you on how well you know the mechanic of the game.
  4. Ed19

Game & Map Screenshots 11

My Massive Bridge dungeon. You can do a lot of parkour here. :wink:
  5. Ed19

How to add common events before and after the skill is used

Thanks it works perfectly.
  6. Ed19

How to add common events before and after the skill is used

Please help me how to add common events before and after the skill is used. So, the sequence is like this : *Skill begins* Common Event : 01 Skill cast, do damage Common Event : 02 *Skill ends* Is it possible by using Yanfly Battle Sequences ? Regards
  7. Ed19

[MEDIA] composed another song!

composed another song!
  8. Ed19

Post Your Music

I have composed more music (download link is available at the description of the video) The Rainy Capital - Perfect for a rainy and moody city. You could add the Rain BGS for the perfect combo. The Snow Runner - Snow field dungeon theme.
  9. Ed19

[MEDIA] my new music - The Snow Runner (Perfect for a snow field dungeon)

my new music - The Snow Runner (Perfect for a snow field dungeon)
  10. Ed19

Been trying to explore the map by myself, I would lighten the map "a bit" So the forest itself is a lost settlement that has been cursed. causes the sun unable to shine the area, but trees can still live.
  11. Ed19

@zakthepower Anyway, I would like to add more like turtles, small animals, dirts, or even fish in the sea. @superkoopa Good video.. But the ship is actually moving, right? Well, I just realized. Continuing my Lost Woods dungeon screenshot earlier, I also provide the Lost Woods puzzle dungeon...
  12. Ed19

My dark woods dungeon with the lost forest & ruins style. the dungeon is lacking of light , is this okay for this kind of dungeon ?
  13. Ed19

Opinion: Your game is already bad if you use all default graphics.

Quite agree. But at what perspective? Are you saying free games or commercial games? If it was a free game, I would not complain. The picture you've shown me is a bad map of RPG Maker game, like it was made it in just less than five minutes. Of course the developer is not putting a lot of...
  14. Ed19

do you have any problems with games that use rtp?

Not everyone can design / do pixelart, so using RTP is just fine. It is about how polished / unpolished the games are.
  15. Ed19

I can help , please let me know

I can help , please let me know

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pivot