eDeus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi eDeus, I found some facesets that you did awhile back and wondering if I could use them in a project that I am working on. I would like to release it someday, so it would be a commercial project (although it would probably be free, not charged for.)

If not that is understandable, thanks for your time and amazing artwork!

Here is a link to the faces I found: https://grandmadebslittlebits.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/edeus-modernscifi-portraits/comment-page-1/#comment-172

Hoping to make a modern style game with some of the 'scifi' faces.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    seems as well that they are based on vx ace busts mostly, so you might have to own ace too.
    eDeus
    eDeus
    Hey there.

Yeah, I used VX/VX Ace as a base for most of my facesets, so it might be a good idea to own it. They're so heavily modified though, in some of them there's barely anything left of the original. In many cases, "base" means just a way to get the right proportions to match the style of the original art.

And yes, feel free to use them. Just... I'm not sure about the term of this. Some of those you listed were done for YANTH which was a commercial project. They scrapped my work when I dropped out of the project. Debbie just ninja-copied everything from my Photobuckets I guess? lol

I'm really bad with this whole copyright thing to be completely honest.
    Genetix
    Thanks for the fast response - Your artwork is really great, I wish we had more modernized or scifi assets out there. I will do a bit more digging and look into YANTH before utilizing any of those resources.

I can't say for sure what the future of my own project is, but the resources you created would fit it amazingly!

If I do ever release a product (which will be free, not paid for) I will include you in any credits and also try to contact you and share it with you.

Thank you for the blessing and I look forward to seeing any of your future work!
    After some hiatus, finally got down to working on more busts for Escalia's extended experience. BCj is getting soft when it comes to whipping me into drawing.
    Escalia's damsel-in-distress Makas now has a portrait. More motivation to save a pretty boy than a faceless cook with a fetish for slimes, eh?
    Kes
    Kes
    Ah Jackus, that's a bit harsh. It's an rpg. He's a kid. Of course you save him.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Nah, he can get himself out of trouble.
    BCj
    BCj
    Jackus would turn poor Makas into a mutant :(
    Just finished the last boss' portrait(s) for Escalia. So different from my regular work, looking fabulous in all the wrong ways.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Woo!

Can't wait to play and see it in action! :)
    BCj
    BCj
    CABBAAAAAAGEEEE
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Hey!

I played it ages ago :D
    eDeus
    eDeus
    Omg Luna :o Here, catch my babies! That's perfect! And thanks for the compliments *blush*
    Vexed
    Vexed
    Wow those shoulder-pads are amazing! I also am in agreement with Ms Littefish and Luna, the lineart as a whole but especially her facial features are gorgeous!
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    as usual eDeus is transcendent. =] I am glad the vote went this way. I loved the delicate look but fighters wear armor. An openwork or Lunarea's style was the way to go! =]
    eDeus
    eDeus
    Yeah, it's mine. It was supposed to be for some sort of hero introduction on the upcoming game's website, but I went one step too far at customizing the style for my own tastes -.-'
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I love her pose and her outfit! Very cute. :D
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    That's really amazing, great job. Fits her character well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spent a lot of time creating it.
Follow up new work.
With every new day I'm working on more and more exciting stuff, how can I even control my own hype?
Angry kitten at the vet tries to sound scary but not doing a very good job of it.

Project Recruitment Threads be like: "Just need an artist, mapper, coder, musician and writer! I will put them all together myself." That's not a project team, that's you wanting other people to make everything for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadlyduel