Last Activity:
Jan 9, 2019

Following 2

Birthday:
Dec 7, 1994 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

Edgeklinge

Villager, Male, 24, from Myanmar

Am i on right pace if i can only finish one sv battler sprite sheet per week? :< sometimes, it takes more than that... Feb 9, 2017

Edgeklinge was last seen:
Jan 9, 2019
    1. Edgeklinge
      Edgeklinge
      Am i on right pace if i can only finish one sv battler sprite sheet per week? :< sometimes, it takes more than that...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Oh, yeah. Art is time-consuming. I only edit existing sprites right now, and even that takes forever.
        Feb 9, 2017
      3. Edgeklinge
        Edgeklinge
        Yeah, my sprites are on semi realistic side (around double size). I'm an artist myself but never thought these small things would take that long and annoying, lol. Thanks, guys :D nice to know I'm doing good then
        Feb 10, 2017
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        If you think of each frame like an individual piece the amount of work needed starts to make more sense. It's easy to look at it as small and think that means easy, but it's not true at all. You're not putting in less effort than a large piece, just using that same effort in different ways.
        Feb 10, 2017
    2. Edgeklinge
      Edgeklinge
      Any suggestion for each map portion size if I were to use 3 tiles sprites with parallax mapping? I want to avoid fps dropping as much as i can for players :\ still a newbie here so, I'm pretty much clueless abt that common lagging problems people are having...
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        You need to use the forum to get help with your game.  Status feed isn't a good place for discussions (and forum rules)
        Dec 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Edgeklinge
        Edgeklinge
        Oh, thanks man... i still don't really know abt how things work here yet tbh xD thanks for the tip, gonna search in threads
        Dec 19, 2016
    3. Edgeklinge
      Edgeklinge
      Am I the only one who don't like chibi sprites in traditional 2D rpg games? Pls don't hate me :3
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Milennin
        Milennin
        If talking about RPG Maker RTP, I prefer the slightly taller sprites from RM2K(3) over the chibis from VX Ace or MV. But it's probably also got to do with the fact that pretty much every new RPG Maker game made nowadays uses the standard chibis or something similar to it, so they're pretty much everywhere you look.
        Nov 12, 2016
      3. Edgeklinge
        Edgeklinge
        Yeah, i find taller and non-big headed sprites more attractive.
        Nov 12, 2016
      4. Sekunri
        Sekunri
        Nov 16, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 7, 1994 (Age: 24)
    First Language:
    English
    View attachment 50553 I'm an artist and can draw both digitally and traditionally. Likes to work and have worked in comic making projects and illustrations, character designs, concept arts and stuff for game developing. Also prefers 2d arts and yeah, that's why i chose to use rpg maker mv xD 

Games, Comics, Art