Recent content by EdithHyde

1. EdithHyde

MogHunter's Weather + Other questions

First of all, I'm not a programmer and I don't pretend to be one. I'm only a map designer and an artist, I am actually playing around to make my maps work on the game and be sure to realize something very very good looking. But of course, since as I said I'm not a programmer, I do have questions...
  2. EdithHyde

[YEP GridFree Doodads] With animations?

Now it work properly! Thank you so much!!
  3. EdithHyde

Too bad! May I ask if there is some other plugin I can use to make leaves fly on the screen like MogHunter's weather plugin?
  4. EdithHyde

Okay I made it! But it's normal if MogHunter's mod won't work with this? Or maybe it's always me who don't understand simple tutorials, sigh...
  5. EdithHyde

Pretty noob about all this stuff you know. I can't find a proper tutorial to this, but I have an animated falling leaf I do really want to see in my map. So I know it is possible with YEP's plugin but dunno why it can't load? I mean, in the menu my animation just does not appear. Someone can...
  6. EdithHyde

[YEP GridFree Doodads] F10 not working

Actually just figured it out. Had to restart from scratch another project!
  7. EdithHyde

Okay this problem is related to this plugin. With OrangeScreenshot the shortcut I setted up is totally working. So maybe is not my device?
  8. EdithHyde

Okay, I guess I do have it then. I'm totally going crazy, is something like this even possible? I can't use this device to realize games?? Q Q
  9. EdithHyde

Okay, I noticed there was no Core Engine between the plugins ( dunno why, I used this time ago o ò ), then I downloaded it and restart from the beginning with all the steps. Then I tried once again for all of the possible things. And the console is setted up as "true". And still does not work...
  10. EdithHyde

... You are very patient but I'm losing any hope. Does not work... This is totally insane.
  11. EdithHyde

Wait, I'll try to update the plugin. Dunno other way. EDIT: But maybe I do have to redo all the changes I've made time ago in the other maps if I do that?
  12. EdithHyde

Maybe I do have a terrible device, LOL. Not sure if I'm not doing it right or if I'm just without any luck but this is not working either... There is any other way to open the dev console?
  13. EdithHyde

My laptop is not okay with that. With F8 it disable the camera and with F12 it adjust the light of the screen... No dev console. ; ; This is the main problem. Each button is setted up for something ... Is it possible it's my device to say "no" to this?
  14. EdithHyde

1.6.2. >< Normal playtest, via RMMV ... I know the addons will not work if I play the game without it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on the Unity thing: I had to redo all my map graphics for Unity because the originals were from XP, but it actually looks so much better now in Unity, so I genuinely might make the switch.
Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yamilonewolf