Recent content by EdwardNygma

1. EdwardNygma

RMMV Spellzone

Lot of it, and all by yourself? Respect man! I'm in Holmberg's castle, who's that dead girl in a coffin? She looks around 21-25 years old.
  2. EdwardNygma

RMMV Spellzone

I trust those busts in main menu are just temporary, maybe for debugging purposes, but let me tell about my feelings about that vision of battle interface. Color composition and plant / nature theme looks good, but it doesn't match to main hero nature and kind of spell he uses. I read on your...
  3. EdwardNygma

The Riddler appears

Hi guys, I'm Edward, but you can call me Eddy, or Riddler, pleased to meet you and enjoy RPG Making. :)
  4. EdwardNygma

RMMV Spellzone

I had a lot of dilemma to register and post something about this game, but I have decided to say something about this project. Things I like: + In general, maps, how well done are made using just default RTP with some freebies. + Music selection, fits well for environment, but on long run might...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've always liked Pixel Art World's and XP's graphics, so I was glad that MZ's 1.6.0 update let me use them for my IGMC game!VillageHall2.png
So the other day I saw my sister-in law, niece and nephews in the drive-thru lane behind me and I paid for their order as I got mine. I asked her today if she enjoyed her free meal the other day or paid it forward and she said she didn't get a free meal that day...I'm torn between whether my sister-in-law is a liar or whether the drive thru guy brazenly stole from me.
Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.
Tfw blocking people doesn't stop them interacting with your content.

What a life!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagysta