EFizzle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I've finished my very first game and I have no idea what to do now! 7 years of never finishing something really doesn't help you in terms of what to do *after* you get something done... halp
    That Bread
    That Bread
    try to do something else... or start a new project!!!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    where can i play it>??
    I'm literally 30 minutes away from completely my very first game. I have no idea what to do with this excitement!
    Deleted
    Channel that excitement into creativity, as excitement is one of the best fuels for creativity. ;)
    Liak
    Liak
    There is no such thing as completing a creative work. :p
    Kes
    Kes
    It's a great feeling, that sense of accomplishment. Enjoy it.
    I'm already ready for the drunken shenanigans that Halloween shall bring, and by ready I mean my rum is staring me down begging me to drink it.
    So I am finally living alone now, what are a few things I must know?
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Oh, also... One thing I learned personally hating to do dishes.. Just wash them as you use them individually. XD Waiting until they collect up for a "load" just isn't sanitary and is more trouble than it's worth. :p
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Yeah, I hate doing dishes as well, figured cleaning them after I used them was the best route to take. Saves me loads of time later, especially when I'm too busy elsewhere
    Venka
    Venka
    Lots of great advise already and Sharm had my first living alone experiences nailed. Also if you're budgeting things.. add in 20% that's not budgeted to something. Because there's always something you forget about that needs doing. Like buying toilet paper! Also for all the cooking, keep a binder that you can keep the recipes you like in. That way you can remember how to make it later :)
    Drunk game dev == most progress made in 3 weeks
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah, but will it still make sense tomorrow?
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Probs not, but hey, code drunk, debug sober!
    So I've just realized I've never written an ending before... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Two wrongs don't make a write.

You'll be fine, though. If need be you can always play the game through from the beginning to middle, see what the beginning was like and therefore see what the ending should be like.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Wrap up all the loose ends and make the player feel satisfied for having played the game.
    Few, now that college has slowed down, I can get back to gamedev... Feels good to be back
    I need to get better at crushing on girls my age, not, 10 years older or anything. No Evan, she's not just a cute girl, she's a woman, an old woman. NOPE. ABORT. ABORT MISSION.
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    I'm 19, and she's 27, not really a 10 year difference, but.... It was a tad awkward when I found out. But I call EVERYONE old, sooooooooooo haha
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Go for it, it's not like you're going for a gigolo lifestyle! Older women tend to have a refined flavour. Extra ripe just for you Yonma~ Gwan mon! (Oop, there's the yardy coming out xD)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Well, I figure I'm ancient by your standards... ;)
    Okay, working on your game whilst drunk isn't exactly the best idea. Sure I made 4 days worth of progress in the course of an hour, but....Well.... my drunkness shows. Yeah, mispelling s and grammar galor! I'll touch this up tomorrow I think...
    Finally got all the features I could possibly need working! Now the hard part: Adding content.
    vociferocity
    vociferocity
    oh man, content is such a pain. good luck :) !
    After a week of just upgrading my game, better graphics, better gameplay, BETTER FUN!, I'm now finally making progress on the story again. Feels good man
    Oh gosh, my game is getting sexier and sexier with each passing second. I havent even touched lighting effects yet, let alone weather and particles. I'm squirming with excitement!
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Don't forget to use protection designing that sexy game.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    Don't be a dodo, and wrap your codo! lolo.
    Misaki
    No one noticed my title screen I put up in G&MSS Topic... :'( I don't know if it's good or not. Oh and #CandyJam!
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I would have thought MSG monosodium glutamate...
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    I was too lazy to type "Game & Map Screen shots" topic... :/
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    ...I cant even remember where tat is... searches...
    So I literally spent all day working on just the title screen... yaaaayy speedy progress *sarcasm*
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    Dude, I've spent several days on FACE GRAPHICS XD do NOT feel bad. Good things take time.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I spend several days on a script on a project then realize that I don't need it there...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Soon back to "engine study" I guess. Depending on the future plugin need.
New engine announced. Meanwhile I'm still here finishing a project in ACE.
I'm happy to learn a new system. Even if it doesn't meet my needs, it's something to help support the developer and see more people enter into game making industry.
I think I'll stick with MV for now - my next big entertainment purchase is already made: Rust on PS4 babbbyyyy!
Great, now that I am finally motivated again to work on my project, a new RPG Maker comes out. A part of me wants the new Maker to be really good, and the other part wants it to flop so I won't be enticed to abandon all of my work. The dream would be if you could convert your project somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw06033