EFizzle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've returned from PAX! T'was pretty fun!
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    Just got back from Zenkaikon. I totally had more fun than you.
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    You probably did actually! The lines in PAX were awful...
    So it's really becoming apparent that I have a fetish for treasure chests.... Somebody help me
    Stevie
    Stevie
    I think you should address this by having a secret room in your game that is just filled with treasure chests. Get it out of your system.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Reminds me of my Ralph bed. It's super effective btw.
    xein
    xein
    have a cookie
    Welp, Finally decided to share my game with my friends. Hopefully I can be a little more comfortable with my game now that I have some friends backing me.
    So runing 5 miles really does a number on my ankles. Any runners out there have an idea why that is? Shoes maybe? I run up a lot of hills too... I should probably stick to rowing. haha
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I run the 10 Mile Crim every year in Flint, MI. The only thing I could say is that you are either running oddly or your shoes are not supporting your feet right. If you try out different shoes and they still don't help, pay attention to what parts of your feet touch the ground first when you run.
    ♥SOURCE♥
    ♥SOURCE♥
    Try foreboot running, and maybe Vibrams :D
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Oh wow, thanks guys! I just got new shoes, so I think that's the reason. But I'll pay more attention to my feet next time!

And I'm... not a fan of toed running shoes... haha
    I've litterally spent hours trying to find/make a good Window skin for my game, yet they all either are ugly, or just don't match. Anybody have a clean-looking windowskin they'd like to share? Or point me in the right direction?
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Well I'm looking for a more "Sleek" and more modern Menu style, the one's I have found are big and bulky and too fancy.
    Liak
    Liak
    Oh. So something like the one Yami uses in her script previews? That one's really, really good. But it's been made specifically for her, as far as I know. It's a shame. :/
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Yeah, something similar. Oh darn... :/
    Mapping is so much fun, yet I seem to have devolped a fear for it...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I second that! My fear is to be too repetetive in the mapping aswell :/

'shrugs'
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Im always afraid i'll end up over loading mine with a bunch of pointless objects.....but its so fun :D
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    I'm always worried about clutter too. I tend to get around that by editing tileset pieces and creating shadow tiles. Shadows/dark grass is awesome for detail.
    DS Resource pack is kinda underwhelming... sigh...
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    if 'sigh' constitutes a 'strong reaction' to you, then I can show you some real strong reactions for free. fix that crippling perspective problem right up.

but honestly, writing up multi-paragraph screeds about user entitlement when someone is only offering a brief and measured critique of a problem that REALLY TRULY DOES EXIST goes past brand loyalty and into lapdog territory. you defend this, but it will never do the same for you.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    he's very mildly voicing a valid concern about a relatively large purchase. how this means you have to jump down his throat as if he's Games Hitler is absolutely beyond me. acting like the above is remotely justified, let alone the behaviour of a thinking and intelligent creature, is similarly beyond me.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I'm closing this, if there's anymore concerns about the pack, it should go to the topic =_=)
    Wow, when someone finds a game breaking bug in your game, that really gets be back into working on it! What a motivator! Helloooooo all nighter! Sleep is for the weak.
    Best "fun" friday Crew practice ever, mannn, I never knew working out could actually be that fun. My quads beg to differ though...
    Nintendo never ceases to amaze me. 2013 is gonna be a damn good year for the Wii U. :D
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    I still need to pick up the Last Story for regular Wii. I am behind the times.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Dude, I don't even own a Wii, you're good.

Maybe I'll purchase a Wii U this time.
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    My grandma bought me it for our wedding shower. My grandma is awesome.
    Should skills cost gold? There appears to be a bug that keeps my characters from earning JP in their subclasses, so there's no way for them to learn any skills, making subclasses useless. So How do I fix this? I think making skills cost Gold is the best way. (I'm using Yanfly's Class System and JP scrips.)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Post your question in the forum please, not in your status updates. You'll get more help that way.
    I've though up an awesome idea for another project, I'm writing it down of course. But should I start on it now, while still working on aPaaK? Or should I just hold this project for after aPaaK is finished? (a Pawn and a Knight)
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    I suggest u finish one before going on to the next. other wise you will never get anyth9ing done
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I agree, heck I put off Ruby Chronicles off for almost 2 months to get Esper Wing Chronicle completed~
    So I had this dream where ACE had 4-5 new tilesets, and they were all really awsome and detailed. I remember what they looked like, but I have NO talent in editing tiles to make them a reality... What do I do?... :(
    Chrome
    Chrome
    Dreams are life's way of teasing you..
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Sigh... I wish I could just copy paste my dreams onto a hard-drive... 50 years too early for that.
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    I once read a wonderful book in my dream. ;w; But that book doesn't even exist. :<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D
I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medialrs