EFizzle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel like starting a series of Mini-Tutorials for VX Ace, what should I cover? And should I focus on newbies, or provide more advanced tips/tricks for more advanced RMers?
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    I meant to say unoriginal I guess, but heck, I'll be doing it anyway, I need to practice creating a day and night system for my game, and I think that'll make a good tutorial.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    There are tutorials of that stuff on RRR anyways. Yonma I've felt like I needed to contribute to the community, but really you get over that and do your own thing. With just a bit of luck (actually a lot since this is the internet) You may do some good.
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Of yeah! I completely forgot about RRR... Well I'll take your advice Delsh, and just keep doing my thing.
    So I have all of these awesome character ideas, that'll make my plot shine even brighter, but I'm running low on character sets that match my style! What do I do?....
    Consuming expired Hershey's Chocolate syrup truly is bliss.. :3
    Jonathang
    Jonathang
    Really? 0_o Does it taste different than the other ones? xD
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Not really, I just found it, and it strangely enough expired months ago. Tastes exactly the same.. haha
    An awesome early birthday present from Virginia Commonwealth University! I got accepted!
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    Nice! I work at a auto repair shop about 5 miles from there, and we offer student discounts, so if you ever need an honest mechanic, hit me up, I'll make sure we take care of you.
    DonCreek
    DonCreek
    congratulations
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Haha thanks you guys! And tpasmall, I'll definitely will take you up on your offer in the up-coming future!
    How much detail should I put into an Empire that's really just there to be kicked in the arse most of the time?
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    They're the Baby-Eating Empire of Puppykickia.
    regigliak
    regigliak
    The comic relief characters or syndicates need their includement or backstory or the player will feel "meh, these guys lose all the time" a great way to implement this is with little skits inbetween chapters for example which shows how hard the work for there goals but end up losing pathetically anyway, a side quest is good also
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Thanks for the awesome ideas guys!
    Are Rebels too cliche? Should that stop me from using them? Ughh I don't knooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    as long as no one says "I am your father "and "these are not the ___ your looking for "it is okay.
    regigliak
    regigliak
    I say it depends how you use them. Rebels can be evil, good, in the middle, or whatever you want
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Dang.. I've used the "these are not the ___ your looking for" in my game... OH NOEZ!

Yeah, these rebels are mysterious. You're a part of them, but they... well they are good and evil...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Another room (actually other half of previous room)
What should I focus on today?

Character Portraits?
OR
Mapping?
Alright, I think I've got tired of VXAce. I guess I will jump to MV.
Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogScholar