Recent content by EFizzle

1. EFizzle

Checking a variable in a plugin based on the actor's ID

I'm a total scrub with JavaScript so bear with me here, like I don't know anything about the language. I want to use a variable based on an actor's ID and use the value of that variable to load an image. So basically what I want in game is I'd change that variable's value to get a different...
  2. EFizzle

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey, I want to be able to use "Action Times+" Trait with the STB battle system and I can't seem to find a work-around. One v. Four is never a fair fight and bosses should fight the protagonists on even terms! Is there a way to get that working while also using the STB battle system? I just want...
  3. EFizzle

Uh, I'm back I guess? I kinda forgot how to make rpgs halp

Uh, I'm back I guess? I kinda forgot how to make rpgs halp
  4. EFizzle

RPG Maker User Survey

Done!  BD
  5. EFizzle

SnowMV - Simple Gathering

Oh! Good to know! I read about it somewhere in the MVCommons thread, but I didn't know it was a engine wide limitation. Another thing, is there anyway to show the icon of the item gathered in the Successful Harvest message? Or would I need a separate plugin (or variable stuff) for something...
  6. EFizzle

SnowMV - Simple Gathering

Ohp, nevermind I solved it. I think there's a compatibility issue with the "recently" updated MVcommons plugin. I spent hours trying to get this to work and reading every issue above, yet I still get a game breaking bug. When I start up the game I get No parameters could be found for...
  7. EFizzle

Luna and MV compatible?

My question is now, will we have to buy it for MV if we've already bought it for Ace? If so, will there be a discount? :3
  8. EFizzle

Yes

Yes
  9. EFizzle

Tungsten

Woah woah woah woah!!!! Dudes, thank you so much for even seeing this page!  I lost hope when my topic ended up lost and unseen in the second page. Thank you to both of you for giving my game some of your time! I'm overwhelmed that you both found my game enjoyable and my characters(or at least...
  10. EFizzle

Rum is the only resource I need to make a game, and yet it is always gone :( Actually tho...

Rum is the only resource I need to make a game, and yet it is always gone :( Actually tho, I've got maybe a puddle at the bottom of my last bottle right now :'(
  11. EFizzle

So I've finished my very first game and I have no idea what to do now! 7 years of never...

So I've finished my very first game and I have no idea what to do now! 7 years of never finishing something really doesn't help you in terms of what to do *after* you get something done... halp
  12. EFizzle

Tungsten

Tungsten Tungsten is an RPG inspired by the Earthbound/Mother series and it's also very loosely inspired by Pokemon as well. It's a short game, roughly 30 minutes of content, but it should still be fun and enjoyable! Story The game takes place in the town of Tungsten in the year 20XX. You...
  13. EFizzle

I'm literally 30 minutes away from completely my very first game. I have no idea what to do with...

I'm literally 30 minutes away from completely my very first game. I have no idea what to do with this excitement!
  14. EFizzle

What do game pirates get out of piracy?

Most of them do it because there's a community around them. Pirating is a community endeavor and well you do favors for your friends right? It's just become a huge thing that's evolved from burning your age of empires onto a disk and handing it to your friend. Most of them don't get money from...
  15. EFizzle

Couple Luna Engine problems! Oh no!

PMed you the demo! Hopefully another pair of eyes could figure this out.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309