Recent content by EHCB

1. EHCB

Rem System - Text Replacement [Updated: 1.04]

This is incredibly cool, I love the idea of being able to store my dialogue externally!
  2. EHCB

External Text Files

This is brilliant!
  3. EHCB

Getting the currently displayed stepping frame of an event

I had no idea 'This.' On it's osn didn't work in event sheets! Thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed!!
  4. EHCB

Getting the currently displayed stepping frame of an event

Hello! I have some events that I want to behave differently depending on which image is chosen for them in the editor It was straightforwad to check which direction the events facing but I can't for the life of me find a way of referencing the current frame. I'm hoping it's something simple...
  5. EHCB

Yanfly Event Copier - Pre and Post Copy Codes

Would it be possible for anyone to give me aspecifix example for how one might write code for this? I've been trying to make copied events retain the direction of their original targets and the variable I'm trying to store it in seems to stay at 0 no matter what I try. I've tried using 'target'...
  6. EHCB

FluidTimestep -- Fix the game speed

Hi all! Since the documenation for this seems to be gone, would anyone be able to explain how to reference the game's accurate framerate in a script call? Trying to use _dt and SceneManager._dt as variables are both resulting in errors.
  7. EHCB

MBS - Sound Emittance

I'm glad to see this thread isn't dead. I built my game heavily around this plugin, completely excited by it's possibilities, without realizing how old it was. I uploaded a game prototype only to find that people couldn't load their saved games; getting the error "this._pannerNode.setPosition is...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap