Eibon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    As long as you use all of that realization to keep pushing forward and learning, and don't get hung up on your 'level' or anything, you'll be fine XD I had a moment like yours, earlier this year. It made me realize a few things, and I've benefited from it.
    So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!
Fun fact: Digimon is an isekai :kaoswt2:
The problem with being a perfectionist is that you are never done with something.
Our Lore Wizard, Buttercup, just emailed me a draft of one of our in-game lore books, and it's one of my favorites so far. Her books are really bringing a vibrant history to Evergloom!

I've posted it under a spoiler tag called 'A study in 43rd Century Poetry' in our development thread!
Whoops, the corner of my map is as big as GALV's whole demo map xD
wops.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfasdfasdfasdfasdf