Recent content by eikira

1. Talking actors while playing and moving

that would be great. i appreciate it already! thanks.
  2. Talking actors while playing and moving

yes, thank you. that is a way. but not the cleanest solution i think... the problem i have with this is, how i can make it endless? if i use the loop option in the event editor, 1. it does not loop the gab 2. for some reason the framerate drops to 14... it should be like such a...
  3. Talking actors while playing and moving

thanks for the suggestion but this does not help. maybe because i set my commander as the event himself with him as the image of the event. also i added a route to his image, like he is walking left and right while he ask his troop. his soldiers will also be just an empty event only with...
  4. Talking actors while playing and moving

Hi I am pretty sure, people already asked such a question, but i just did not found anything that helps, probably because i searched for the wrong tags/words. So i am very new in RPG Maker, i had RPG Maker ACE but was never into it. Now i bought MV and started a real project. I have many...
  5. whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

and i decided to sign up on this page and to thank you many times for this great work! amazing. thank you thank you thank you EDIT: i am not good in making such things, i tryed, to make a turban for the character generator. it is ok for the first atempt and without talent in drawing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01