Ejronin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know what I love? Being so busy with work that I can't work on things I want to... I love that ****. It's effing amazing. 

/sarcasm
    Reactions: 3 people
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I know that feeling too well, it happend to me the past week. :/ *hugs*
    No new LP videos on YouTube, no progress on RPG Maker MV until today. :)  (\ô/)
    Hmmm... Feeling relatively comfortable enough to go ahead and start a new project. It's ambitious but most good things are. 

View attachment 37449
    Reactions: 1 person
    Ejronin
    Ejronin
    No, there's nothing to link to at the minute...which means I should probably not have that there yet, however... Im just wrapping up the character and story writing. So, visually it'll be a bit
    Ejronin
    Ejronin
    ...and then the issue of hosting a site for that to be a link to anything...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Have fun. I love starting new projects although currently it just sketching characters from my manga.
    So I've been combing over my profile for the past thirty minutes. I can indeed confirm at no point did I claim myself a diplomat. I listed my interest as 'stuff and things' which is generally true.

To be more specific I am:

A lover of bacon (it's my mistress...shhhh, just let it happen).

A fan of certain physical traits.

Video games and RPGs specifically.

New user of RMMV.

Proficient in Excel and Access.

Avid reader

Father and husband.

Artist.

Analyst.

but a Diplomat......uh no. By now that may be obvious though, so.... surprise!
    I'm not a fan of stupid. 
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @EjroninI came to the conclusion a while ago that what Chaos Avian says is correct. Nowadays I concern myself with teaching my own kids to be respectful, decent human beings and not to polarize themselves to a narrow form of reasoning. Everyone else is on their own, at least where I'm concerned, it's just not worth the stress.
    Ejronin
    Ejronin
    @Alexander Amnell & @Chaos Avian

Yeah, right now it's fun... it'll wane and I'll have had my time with it and then move on to a more stimulating topic in terms of intellectual conversation. It's sort of shaming to admit certain people are just great at making themselves a warm-up and introductory place-mat for what not to be. I'm not stressed on it - I said a majority of the substantial things I needed to and explained it. I am pedantic, but... that's me. I am a newer community member and I probably should tone is back some...  the discussion in the FF thread is dead anyway. 
    Ejronin
    Ejronin
    Though I will add that I appreciate the input, warning, and advice. 
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever
Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThighBaby34