Ejronin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know what I love? Being so busy with work that I can't work on things I want to... I love that sheep. It's effing amazing. 

/sarcasm
    Reactions: 3 people
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I know that feeling too well, it happend to me the past week. :/ *hugs*
    No new LP videos on YouTube, no progress on RPG Maker MV until today. :)  (\ô/)
    Hmmm... Feeling relatively comfortable enough to go ahead and start a new project. It's ambitious but most good things are. 

View attachment 37449
    Reactions: 1 person
    Ejronin
    Ejronin
    No, there's nothing to link to at the minute...which means I should probably not have that there yet, however... Im just wrapping up the character and story writing. So, visually it'll be a bit
    Ejronin
    Ejronin
    ...and then the issue of hosting a site for that to be a link to anything...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Have fun. I love starting new projects although currently it just sketching characters from my manga.
    So I've been combing over my profile for the past thirty minutes. I can indeed confirm at no point did I claim myself a diplomat. I listed my interest as 'stuff and things' which is generally true.

To be more specific I am:

A lover of bacon (it's my mistress...shhhh, just let it happen).

A fan of certain physical traits.

Video games and RPGs specifically.

New user of RMMV.

Proficient in Excel and Access.

Avid reader

Father and husband.

Artist.

Analyst.

but a Diplomat......uh no. By now that may be obvious though, so.... surprise!
    I'm not a fan of stupid. 
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @EjroninI came to the conclusion a while ago that what Chaos Avian says is correct. Nowadays I concern myself with teaching my own kids to be respectful, decent human beings and not to polarize themselves to a narrow form of reasoning. Everyone else is on their own, at least where I'm concerned, it's just not worth the stress.
    Ejronin
    Ejronin
    @Alexander Amnell & @Chaos Avian

Yeah, right now it's fun... it'll wane and I'll have had my time with it and then move on to a more stimulating topic in terms of intellectual conversation. It's sort of shaming to admit certain people are just great at making themselves a warm-up and introductory place-mat for what not to be. I'm not stressed on it - I said a majority of the substantial things I needed to and explained it. I am pedantic, but... that's me. I am a newer community member and I probably should tone is back some...  the discussion in the FF thread is dead anyway. 
    Ejronin
    Ejronin
    Though I will add that I appreciate the input, warning, and advice. 
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohsh