Ekanselttar

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/phNuN7E.jpg[/IMG]

All you need to know.

When I was a kid,I grew up with all sorts of video games,Mario Bros. (the original) and Zelda (Minish Cap) and Golden Sun (GBA) were the games that i had contact with early in my lifetime.A few years later,as I grew up,I played more,and more of those stupid things,I liked them,eventhough I call them "stupid".More and more,I became interested in the inner workings of the games.Seeing a rocky block broken after you hit it with your head makes my brain rock  (lame pun intended)  thinking about what made it possible.With the help of my elder brother,who used RPG Maker XP to make a game about a 14 year old who goes to a king then a dungeon,i forgot the rest.Really long story short,I loved game design.Then I started reading some dedicated books.You know,this makes me remember a small platformer I created in Game Maker (but i prefer RM over any other game engine),so I got some game dev experience under my belt.Flash forward two years and here I am.Juggling the idea of a first serious game project.

My interests :

Game Dev

Books

Oldie Goodie Music (but I still listen to good trendy songs)

Fallout

Skyrim

RPGs in general

Writing

Language Learning

Outdoor Camping

Hanging out with friends and family

Travel

Memes.jpg

50's Music,Game design,Some coding,Fallout/The Elder Scrolls,Reddit.
Birthday
March 14
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses

Contact

Twitter
@ekan_dev

Following

Followers

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here know a @Sonheruu? Pop over to their forum activity for a sec lol
Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PBjel_ly