Recent content by Elenstria

1. Manga making-I can read and I can write but I can't draw to save my life!

The main problem is the novel is over 150,000 words and I don't think many people would be really willing to read it all. I'm also busy on my second book which is the second part to mg novel. I could paste in snippets but have to wait til my laptop is fixed. Battle scenes are included so.RPG...
  2. Manga making-I can read and I can write but I can't draw to save my life!

I'm a keen novelist with a good head for writing fantasy...just one annoying thing. I can bring my characters to life through words and can see how they look before me but I can't draw for toffee. I'd love to eventually work with my brother who composes music for games and make it into an RPG...
  3. Border - Chapter I - The Music!

Really liking the deep composition. It has hints of Highlander, Mulan and console games. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to hear the entire collection.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o
I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy