Eliaquim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Almost finishing release all my MV plugins! I'm getting so anxious to just move on to MZ and start porting everything together with all the developers of Comuns!! (And make new ones, of course, :D )
    When I was posting my answer, and click to post. BAM! The thread was closed. hahaha!! And I'was about to clarify THAT THE THREAD HAS MANY SUBJECTS and not only Visustella things. Feeling censored.
    • Sad
    Reactions: DoubleX and Chaos17
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    DoubleX
    @Touchfuzzy Actually it's a matter of trust, and the only way to build it is for at least several popular plugin developers, each having at least several plugins having compatibility issues with Visustella, to be resolved effectively and efficiently, only then the other plugin developers will have enough confidence to work well with VisuStella, and the whole process will take at least several weeks.
    DoubleX
    The same applies to many plugin users using both VisuStella and other plugins, since if many plugin developers don't trust VisuStella, so do many of their users.
    If the former are upset with working with VisuStella, and some of the latter are upset with unresolved compatibility issues, the confidence towards VisuStella lowers.
    It's up to VisuStella to keep their promises, and its track records will speak for itself.
    Took a long way writting a reply on the thread of visustella things. When I finished and clicked to post, the thread was closed hahahaha xD
    I knew it. It is too good to be true. The visual movement route feature is almost useless. Since only after entering the commands, you have the visual response. And not simultaneously. :(
    Finally... Mz is coming.. I'm a little bit worry about one detail... Android Development... It will work okay? Or this will be a pain like MV? They will make a new tutorial? Or will leave that old one from mv, already deprecated? ... =O
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Unfortunately most people don't have $1,000 phones. I should probably give my WIP boss fight (from my last video) a test on a phone. Not going to lie... I'm not sure any phone can survive that fight. It only uses 800mb of RAM but is very processor intensive due all the action and map building. :kaoswt:
    • Wow
    Reactions: Xane
    Xane
    Xane
    Oh my phone isn’t $1000 either I have an 8plus that I paid like $450 for. Lol
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I caught the ZTE Axon M when it went from $800 to $135 due to troubles between China and the US. Cheapest double screen phone ever! :LZSexcite:
    Trying to find a code style to that looks nice for me, but that is really hard. I like es6 class, but the code looks dirty when it has prototype too. But also don't want to use prototype. xD
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Hi! That was an answer that I have in my thoughts. I already have one "core" plugin, that holds some methods to my functions and others for the classes of MV. But I got stuck when I thought about the user.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    How complicated it will be for then? In my thoughts, I think it's better organized if I have separate files... But for them, I think more than one "core" plugin can be confusing. I will make a thread about this later and I will tag you.
    And I have to take a look at your link, I make an approach like it, but in the end, didn't like =/
    Ossra
    Ossra
    Remember that in RMMZ you will have 'base', 'orderBefore', and 'orderAfter' tags for the plugin header. When you specify a required plugin ('base') and the required plugin is not loaded in the project, the program will warn the user. 'orderBefore' and 'orderAfter' specify where the plugin should be positioned in the plugin list, too. I think RMMZ will make everything a bit easier for plugin developers.
    Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I suppose you could have light events have a switch, and if the switch is on it activates them form further away so it appears like they are on when the player sees them on the screen. Versus if they're off, in which case it would trigger them when they're at the edge of the screen so it would look like it reveals the map....
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I've been experimenting a lot with this stuff lately, though it doesn't seem like it fits you goal. Still fun to contemplate though. :LZSexcite:
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Yes! I do plan to do something like that with events, I mean, they can always be visible. Or event, the events can reveal the map too. That is two features that I want to implement later :)
    I will tell you that mess with "visual" is not my thing... I do prefer to make systems work. But I'm having fun with this!
    Oh boy, I'm really tried to use the Scene Builder tool for MV. I tried, but...
    • Wow
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I have never tried it... Just tell me, how horrible was it? Did the children survive?! :kaoback:
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    I can tell you that the children did not survive... they even put a fight... hahaha
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Excellent, nothing worse than the children surviving. After all they might go on some lifelong revenge quest and become Batman or something. You know who never becomes the hero of they story? The corpses of your enemies. :LZSexcite:
    MV Steam Key giveaway! Check out my instagram post to know more about it!
    Anyone have any luck finding a transparent png of Rpg Maker MZ ? Like this one for mv:
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    But, MZ isn't released yet-
    You might have to wait for little longer for that ^^""
    Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
    - Building a simple website for portfolio
    - Setup *******
    - Manage social media
    There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
    Reactions: jkweath
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    hahaha, I know how you feel. I do break it down too. Or send PM to @Sharm to let her break down lol. Thrown responsibility at you.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm irresponsible, it won't go well.
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    I know this feeling all too well... When everything you have to work on is huge and daunting, and even breaking things down into smaller chunks doesn't quite help. But then, you remember that getting even the smallest thing done is progress.
    Not even a year with the new pc. And it already giving me a blue screen... :(
    I'm anxious for MZ. It will be the first time that I will presence a release of an Rpg Maker since the beginning(I don't count the Pixel Mv xD).
    Reactions: Driftwood Gaming
    Riazey
    Riazey
    This is the first time I am actively developing a game during a release of a new RPG maker. To be honest unless the new rpg maker has event morphing or spawning and pixel based movement, or these plugins are developed quickly after release (which I doubt) I won't switch because those are two things I really want in my game.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    @Sword_of_Dusk yeah me too!!
    @Riazey At least I will try to make some plugins! I heard that will be interesting changes for the plugin makers. Also, I saw an image showing that the version of the Pixi will be 5.2.4 instead of 4.5.4(MV). I think this can improve a lot of performance. Also anxious about the android export too.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Riazey
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    PGMMV doesn't count :LZScheeze:
    Hello! Anyone out there who understands Japanese? I would like a little help to confirm the meaning of a word.
    Amazing. I had seen it more than 10 years ago, but seeing Monster this year was an incredible experience. It was certainly one of the best endings I've ever seen in anime.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    I've been meaning to watch this forever, but my "To Watch" list is too long! :kaoback:
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Its 74 episodes. But it's totally worth it!:kaoluv:
    • Love
    Reactions: Riazey
    Riazey
    Riazey
    Better to be too long than too short!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical