Eliaquim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Not even a year with the new pc. And it already giving me a blue screen... :(
    I'm anxious for MZ. It will be the first time that I will presence a release of an Rpg Maker since the beginning(I don't count the Pixel Mv xD).
    Reactions: Driftwood Gaming
    Riazey
    Riazey
    This is the first time I am actively developing a game during a release of a new RPG maker. To be honest unless the new rpg maker has event morphing or spawning and pixel based movement, or these plugins are developed quickly after release (which I doubt) I won't switch because those are two things I really want in my game.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    @Sword_of_Dusk yeah me too!!
    @Riazey At least I will try to make some plugins! I heard that will be interesting changes for the plugin makers. Also, I saw an image showing that the version of the Pixi will be 5.2.4 instead of 4.5.4(MV). I think this can improve a lot of performance. Also anxious about the android export too.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Riazey
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    PGMMV doesn't count :LZScheeze:
    Hello! Anyone out there who understands Japanese? I would like a little help to confirm the meaning of a word.
    Amazing. I had seen it more than 10 years ago, but seeing Monster this year was an incredible experience. It was certainly one of the best endings I've ever seen in anime.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    I've been meaning to watch this forever, but my "To Watch" list is too long! :kaoback:
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Its 74 episodes. But it's totally worth it!:kaoluv:
    • Love
    Reactions: Riazey
    Riazey
    Riazey
    Better to be too long than too short!
    "Don't use ".*?" (which relies on backtracking) when you really mean "[^"\r\n]*". " - Oh my God... this book is killing all the fun that I was having learning regex =/
    Finally entering the world of regex! Yesterday seemed very difficult to understand... but after a night of sleep, it seems that everything is clearer now... =O
    I can't believe that I finally made my custom windows with ES6 synthax... The code looks so beautiful *____*
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    @biud436 do you mean the super.function() ?.
    I know if I want to make an extension of the plugin, I will have to use the .prototype anyway(I THINK). But I had to try to do this for practice too.
    pasunna
    pasunna
    yeah... but actually I hate these new method
    because I can't learn from the plugin maker that use ES6
    it look like an alien language...that only Es6 user understandable :kaodes:
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    @pasunna hahahahah I fell the same way while back, when I open a plugin and it was underlines everywhere: "_house.prototype" "_alias" "function(_$)" hahauhauhahu
    I was writing a thread asking some things about how ******* works(not promoting or anything like that). But it seems, in the preview, that it is "censured". So... Can I do it or not?
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    They don't like you using the P word around here.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Liability issues, we can't have people promoting it here due how the law works with us being a corporate forum.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Anyone know any app or program that converts audio files into text files?
    pasunna
    pasunna
    um… I don’t think it work like that
    it not store what you say
    more a sound mapping line on disck
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Google Docs will convert speech to text, but from your microphone. otter.ai will let you load an audio file and convert to text. I've only tried it once and wasn't very impressed. Dragon Naturally Speaking is a popular program (not sure if it works with files or just microphone) and I think there may be a free/lite version with fewer features.
    I can't remember. I have make a thread of MBS_MobileDirPad_Upgraded(edit of an another author's plugin) and it was not approved? Or I didn't make this thread after all? xD
    I got a Tomb Raider key for free. But when I insert the code in Steam, they said that I already have the game. So I don't know if the key got invalid or if it will still works. In case anyone wants to try:
    XI36E-E30B0-WZW2G
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Have you tried making a complaint to Steam? Which Tomb Raider is it btw? :)
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Hi! I do not complain to steam because I realized that I already have the game. So this is an extra key ^^

Is this one.
    Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    People usually hate core plugins because in the previous attempt the "core" engine means changing the default code of RM instead of a collection of functions that you repeatedly use it. And thus, this "core" engine tends to be blamed for incompatibility and people avoid it. u probably need to rebrand it using a different term as long as you don't change any default codes.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of them. Nothing worse than needing some huge game altering core plugin just to use a small plugin from that author. Worse yet, core plugins like to fight. So if all of your plugins require a core plugin that fights with another core plugin, if that one's more important than yours, all of your plugins get the boot.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    However if you're not using a core plugin, then the one incompatibility doesn't propagate through all of your plugins. So I would be able to simply remove an offending plugin, be it yours or theirs and then I could still keep your other ones.
    Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Not WhatsApp, but we have several active discord servers.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    I would like to enter too! Can you invite me? Is the Rpg Maker Portal?
    It's good for today! But much remains to be done! Javascript s2
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    Looking good so far, I am about to release my MV Custom Timer System very soon too ;)
    Edit: Now released :)
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Wow, what a coincidence! I will check it out! :)
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    Yep yep, been wanting to release it for years now just lazy lol and then I keep adding features and cleaning it up :)
    it's on my itch.io page now but I'll make a public release announcement here soon too :)

Also 'cause you are a fellow programmer and have been very nice I would like to offer you a free copy if you could maybe help me make a demo video or screenshots perhaps :)

I'll message ya soon :)
    Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD
    Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
    a_a
    a_a
    That's always a pain in the ass, good luck!
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I don't know if it's still around, but at least like six or so months ago there was still a 'mistaken' link that Microsoft left around for free copies of Windows 10. It's how I got it on my current comp. This article says it's still active as of Jan 2020
    sammc
    sammc
    I was on Win10 for a bit but found it too slow! So now on Win7 and love it. I used Citrix machines before and they have the same kind of latency issues that Win10 has...plus losing files sucks because of updates wiping your Documents!!
    Thinking seriously about getting back to windows 7. It seems that Windows 10 is getting slower as you use it. --''
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Only this year I have reinstalled it 3 times for it get faster. I don't mess with nothing that "hurts" the SO directly. :(
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    My pc is Windows 7 and laptop is 10. :) Both are equally slow and it seems like I've grown used to it. Playtesting is a problem tho... because I cant figure out if its laggy for me or if its equally laggy for eveyone.
    Jonforum
    Jonforum
    Make your little .bat here, when win10 slow down after ~1 hours.
    ```
    @echo off
    taskkill /f /im explorer.exe

start explorer.exe
    exit /b 0
    ```
    this work for me, and it come back to full speed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose