Eliaquim's Recent Activity

1. Eliaquim liked Galv's post in the thread Galv's Message Sound Effects.

Message Sound Effects - Version 1.4 RPG Maker MV Plugin Galv Introduction This was requested so I thought it would be interesting...

Dec 15, 2019 at 7:43 PM
  2. Eliaquim replied to the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

No luck for me :( Tried using your example too, but can't make it work. I guess I will do my mapping like the A5 tiles. Thanks for...

Dec 15, 2019 at 1:40 PM
  3. Eliaquim replied to the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

I will give it a try!! Thanks for the reply. I tried to resize the tiles before but didn't work xD I will try your method!

Dec 15, 2019 at 7:05 AM
  4. Eliaquim liked Deldel's post in the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

Theorically, you could modify the autotiles to make them 48x48px and then use 48x48 maps. It shouldn't be too difficult, it will...

Dec 15, 2019 at 7:04 AM
  5. Eliaquim liked Tea's Jams's post in the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

Ahh, right of course, I see, that makes sense. I used 24x24 so I guess I didn't give it that much thought. I suppose to use autotiles...

Dec 15, 2019 at 6:39 AM
  6. Eliaquim replied to the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

That's what I want, but unfortunally it does not work this way. After I made the graphic, inside TileD I have to put the map grid to...

Dec 15, 2019 at 4:37 AM
  7. Eliaquim liked Tea's Jams's post in the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

The same principle works for 48x48. You can choose your grid size. If fact it will be easier to set the terrain and autotile features...

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  8. Eliaquim replied to the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

I think I don't explain very well what I'm trying to say. I know it is the same principle, and I manage to do it for Rm Mv working...

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  9. Eliaquim liked Jomarcenter's post in the thread MJMJS - Single Save Data UI Modification plugins (Plugins set).

MJMJS_OneSaveDataInfoMenu 1.0 & MJMJS_OneSaveDataSaveWindow 1.0 By Jomarcenter-MJM Introduction So you just want your game to just...

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:07 PM
  10. Eliaquim replied to the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

Thank you so much! I managed to do it, besides it's a lot of work to make for all tiles. I'm using Rm Mv. But there's something that...

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:06 PM
  11. Eliaquim liked Restart's post in the thread Testing the waters, free to use portraits / facesets.

I've been working with a cutting edge neural network, and decided to combine it with photoshop to make a few facesets in rpgmaker...

Dec 14, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  12. Eliaquim liked MushroomCake28's post in the thread What's the Q/W (pageup/pagedown) input on Mobile? Touch variant?.

God dayum, now I'll have to test it.

Dec 13, 2019 at 6:34 PM
  13. Eliaquim commented on Poryg's profile post.

wow!! That was some improvement in the other aoe2. But still easy(at least for me). But the graphics look beautiful. *___*

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:32 PM
  14. Eliaquim liked Poryg's comment on Poryg's profile post

@Eliaquim Nice. I don't play online, because I don't have the skill for it, but even the offline play changed a lot with the overhauled...

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:31 PM
  15. Eliaquim commented on Poryg's profile post.

Maybe I will give it a try! I play the original AOE2 online, for a long time!

Dec 13, 2019 at 5:08 AM