Recent content by Eliaquim

1. Eliaquim

Eli Custom Parameter Curve - Build the status of your classes independent of the editor!

Updated the MV version! Version 1.2 - 01/20/2021 - Now you can edit your class curves through plugin parameters(just like the MZ one). - Added initial values for all classes. - Added preset classes.
  2. Eliaquim

Almost done! [MEDIA]

Almost done!
  3. Eliaquim

Eli Pictures - Enhance the default picture event command to do more simple or complex commands.

Version 2.1.1 - 01/18/2021 - Add a change to the erase command, now you can choose between list various id's per comma "," or use "#" to get a range of numbers.
  4. Eliaquim

RMMV Bigger item description?/Descripción mas grande de objetos?

@Nichts824 That's a totally fine friend! I'm really glad I can help ^^ Happy RPG Making!
  5. Eliaquim

RMMV Bigger item description?/Descripción mas grande de objetos?

Hi! You can try my plugin: Eli Help Windows. It lets you raise the number of lines. With that you can use the default help text and insert an escape code to jump a line.
  6. Eliaquim

Eli's Book

Hi @Oddball That's strange, the variable "eli" is only present in older versions of my plugins. Make sure you are with EliMZ_Book version 3.0.0 and EliMZ_StaticExp version 2.0.0 If even download the new versions, it doesn't work. Send me the right console screenshot, because yours is wrong...
  7. Eliaquim

Eli's Book

@Oddball Are you using the MV or MZ version? Send me a screenshot of your plugin list. Also, trigger the error again, then press F12 or F8 and open the console tab and send me a screenshot of the error log there too.
  8. Eliaquim

RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

[EDIT] Ops, see that you already solve it. Sorry ^^'' Was a challenge for me type that on my cellphone xD As Shaz said, I believe you just need to correct the capitalization of the If: $gameParty.members().forEach(member => { If(member._actorId > 10 && member.isDead()) {...
  9. Eliaquim

RMMZ Remove dead party members from party

Hi there! I'm on celphine so I don't know if it will work. You can try a script call: $gameParty.battleMembers().forEach(member => { If(member._actorId > 10 && member.isDead()) { $gameParty.removeActor(member._actorId) } }) The "member" word should return a $gameActor object. I don't know if...
  10. Eliaquim

Eli Button Common Events - Assign/bind common events to your keyboard keys!

Author: Hakuen Studio Introduction This plugin lets you bind common events to any keyboard button via plugin parameters or plugin commands! Features ● Bind common event to keys. ● Remove common events from these keys. ● Can do it through plugin parameters or plugin commands. How to use The...
  11. Eliaquim

RMMZ Debugging Graphics and Why You Should Stop Using WindowLayer

I got, to be honest, I didn't know anything technically about what you said. But when I was learning Phaser 3, I read a little about this renderer stuff, but in the end, I schedule this lesson for later. But both in MV and MZ I always notice fps drops when entering the menu, its a fast fps drop...
  12. Eliaquim

Increase one variable while decreasing another?

Hi there! That's is very simple to do. Make an event to activate every time the player enters in a new map and register the max number of steps he can get before get kicked out: In the common event, you can check it like this:
  13. Eliaquim

RMMV Player touch triggers an event by even in Move Route.

Hi there! The more simple way I can think to solve this is to put a parallel event checking the player position and the event position. If the player position is equal to the event position, you can trigger a switch and activate the event. There are other ways of doing that, but that is, how can...
  14. Eliaquim

Hello!

Hi there! Welcome to the community! Turning a box into a game? I believe that you are having a nice experience with that. Well, your history also reminds me that my friends never tested my first game xD Anyway, welcome ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS