Recent content by Eliaquim

1. Eliaquim

Wow! Did you really manage to use it? I mean, I tried a lot. But didn't like it =/ Let's see...

Wow! Did you really manage to use it? I mean, I tried a lot. But didn't like it =/ Let's see what kind of magic you are using this time xD
  2. Eliaquim

Font blur

Hi there! That is a common complaint that I have seen a lot. And a lot of plugins come to fix this problem with different approaches. But the only ones that I see to really fixed the problem was the SFont by Victor Engine. Since it uses a bitmap to draw the font(assuming you are using MV). But...
  3. Eliaquim

Eli Skill Costs - Gold, variables, Custom parameters, Items, Hp...

Hi! Well, I did not test it. Can you try it out? Maybe it will work but have some problems showing the visual part on the skill scene. Don't know for sure =/ You will have to test it
  4. Eliaquim

The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

Woww... That's pretty cool... I remember that last time I started a game jam, was really bad for my emotional health xD But the prizes, the theme, everything looks really nice! I think I will try this one ^^'
  5. Eliaquim

Eli Bitmap Font - Use bitmap fonts into your game!

Author: Hakuen Studio Introduction Those who want to use pixel fonts, or even more detailed fonts can get a lot of trouble when aiming for the perfection of the font visuals. Rpg Maker can blurry and add an outline to your fonts. This plugin solves this problem, letting you use a bitmap font(a...
  6. Eliaquim

RMMZ Custom Variable Bar: Move Picture Doesn't Move

Hi there! Well, I'm not sure why it is not working, I can't figure out what you are trying to do. Maybe a screenshot of the event can help more. But I tried a solution for you, thinking about what you want to do, that moves the picture with the event. So maybe, instead of calling the move...
  7. Eliaquim

Eli Skill Costs - Gold, variables, Custom parameters, Items, Hp...

Author: Hakuen Studio Introduction Currently, RPG Maker only lets you use a skill for the cost of two things: MP & TP. This plugin will let you add to the cost HP, items, and variables! (If using Eli Custom Parameters, this will also work for Hp/mp/tp type of custom parameters!) Features...
  8. Eliaquim

strikethrough! [ATTACH]

strikethrough!
  9. Eliaquim

=O Wow!! Just curious, why did you turn back? I mean, 11 years is so much time! ^^''

=O Wow!! Just curious, why did you turn back? I mean, 11 years is so much time! ^^''
  10. Eliaquim

Eli Minimap - Add highly customizable minimap to your game!

Version 1.0.1 - 06/18/2021 - Fixed a crash that happens when a map doesn't have a minimap.
  11. Eliaquim

How Do I Start a Timer Every Time a Player Enters a Room?

Hi there! If your "room" means a map, you can just create an autorun or parallel event to start the timer then ERASE this event. Every time you enter on this map, this event will play, because erased events appear again when you enter the map. But if you turn switches, you will have to...
  12. Eliaquim

Eli Minimap - Add highly customizable minimap to your game!

Author: Hakuen Studio Introduction If your game has large maps or you are making tactical RPG, or if you just want to add a nice minimap on your project, that is your plugin! Features ● Create mini-maps from images or drawings! ● Use icons to represent characters on minimap! ● Change icon...
  13. Eliaquim

haha!! Very nice!! ^^

haha!! Very nice!! ^^
  14. Eliaquim

henlo

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! ^^ Your cat looks like my first one :D
  15. Eliaquim

Eli Self Switches - Adds more self switches to events and better control for all of them!

Hi! I don't about the fossil... But in MZ this should work, as long you have the EliMZ_Book.js and have created the self switch in the regular switches list.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG2KICO.pngRPG2KICOB.png
I'm trying to make a basic icon for an executable, I made two color variations. If anyone wants to give an opinion, I would be grateful. I'll add borders later to look better on the Desktop.
(The color palette I made just base)
More energy than ever! Let's do this!!
(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Come join us while I mess with TileD and GIMP for MZ :LZSjoy::LZSjoy::LZSjoy: (starting at 2PM ET)
The dolls are complete Shizukuandyuki.pngyunaandyuka.png what do you guys think of them i worked really hard on them
TFW you finally defeat an obnoxious bug in your project. B)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gosty