Recent content by Eliaquim

1. Eliaquim

Check if Player Coord. equal Follower Coord. via Conditional Branch Script Call

Maybe try to replace that part if(!l >0) return; With this one. if(!l >0){return false}; If it didnt work, I will try tomorrow again.
  2. Eliaquim

Check if Player Coord. equal Follower Coord. via Conditional Branch Script Call

Hi! Assuming that Hime adds the followers with the default code, you can use that in a script call: const followers = $gamePlayer._followers._data; let l = followers.length; if(!l > 0) return; while(l--){ if($gamePlayer._x === followers[l]._x && $gamePlayer._y === followers[l]._y){...
  3. Eliaquim

Displaying a counter or text element on screen without interrupting user input

Maybe try to find some plugins that make an information window or variables window. if you can use them to show variable values and write \i[x] I think you should be fine.
  4. Eliaquim

Updating the game by replacing rpgcore.js etc files.

Oh, I get it! I also have made several changes through the data files. Never had a problem. But I guess that always depend on what is been changed
  5. Eliaquim

help with variables and switches?

Dont worry! You will surely get it! ^^
  6. Eliaquim

I already see them on itch.io, they make really nice assets.

I already see them on itch.io, they make really nice assets.
  7. Eliaquim

I don't think so. You can manage only one map. Did you try to do the tutorial that comes with RPG maker mv? I think it will help you to learn about events ^^
  8. Eliaquim

Updating the game by replacing rpgcore.js etc files.

If they have a save file, there might be somethings that will cause a crash. But I believe if it is just changing the core files, maybe you will be fine. Always make a backup in this kind of thing. I know for sure if you have a plugin that adds something in the game file, and you remove it or...
  9. Eliaquim

The one from the bathroom fits in the same explanation @V_Aero says. The 2nd page is always active since it is the higher page in the event.
  10. Eliaquim

YanFly's Quest Journal- Paragraph Descriptions Help

Don't know. Maybe yanfly didn't make his plugin with this feature. But if he makes it, sure there is a way. But unfortunately, I never used it.
  11. Eliaquim

Yes, this a escape character for skip a line.
  12. Eliaquim

Have you tried to use \n or \\n instead of pressing enter to jump a line?
  13. Eliaquim

is there a way to shorter game $gameMessage.add line break?

Glad to help! I never used this yanfly plugin :(
  14. Eliaquim

is there a way to shorter game $gameMessage.add line break?

There is another way than using \n. You can use string literals: $gameMessage.add(`Make sure she stays there this time.`) I never tested it, but I use it in a lot of my plugin, this should work.
  15. Eliaquim

function.call doesn't work in my plugin

Hi! This happens because the original function is returning a value. And in your first attempt, you are not returning anything. You have to do this: var _Game_CharacterBase_prototype_isMapPassable = Game_CharacterBase.prototype.isMapPassable; Game_CharacterBase.prototype.isMapPassable =...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309