Eliel Micmás

I’m a independent visual artist and writer, currently living in Campina Grande, Brazil. The act of creating has been my passion since my childhood years, and it evolved into a love for both drawing and writing. I'm a gamer by nature, and I'm particularly fond of RPGs and immersive FPSs.

My artistical foci are concept art, illustration, character design, narrative writing and freeform poetry. I also dabble with graphic design occasionally. I’m eclectic when it comes to genres, but I have a tendency towards both fantasy and sci-fi. I have some slight experience with pixel art also.

When drawing, I work with traditional media and tools - mainly fineliner and ballpoint pens, graphite and colored pencils on paper. Photoshop is my favored digital tool for final adjustments, and InDesign when working with graphic design.
Birthday
Mar 2, 1999 (Age: 21)
Website
http://eliel.artstation.com
About Me
Concept Artist and Character Designer
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Interests
RPGs, drawing, writing, deep anime, psychology, philosophy, history, cooking.
Occupation
Psychology Student

Contact

Facebook
elielarts

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).
So ms store had an idea to nuke the the entire app when the file integrity is slightly broken.
Im on another months long scripting high. I wonder if I can go SSJS3?

Version Fille in english is now complete!
Download the game on itch.io:
Talk about it here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/120802/

Enjoy and share!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenmai