Recent content by EliteKilljoy

1. EliteKilljoy

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

You know that's at the top of the list
  2. EliteKilljoy

Thank you so much to everyone who gave me ideas, they're all fantastic! I'll pitch them to my co-creator~
  3. EliteKilljoy

Orb's Logos

Oh, I'm so sad I'm late here, you make amazing logos. I hope you'll open up shop again soon, definitely looking forward to it if you do!
  4. EliteKilljoy

I'm just kind of looking for an idea of what to call my upcoming game because I'm...awful at names. Basic Premise:
  5. EliteKilljoy

@[87810:@Stanley] Omg that made me so happy ;0 Thank you all for the welcome backs...

@[87810:@Stanley] Omg that made me so happy ;0 Thank you all for the welcome backs! @[82648:@Arisa-Chan] @[96123:@Reapergurl]
  6. EliteKilljoy

Needing an Artist for a LOT of Facesets!

Hey! So let me start by saying I'd like to keep this project mostly secret, but if you'd like more information on it, you can definitely message me! I'm looking for quite a few full-body or waist-up character drawings in cel-shading for a VN. By quite a few I mean around 20 or more for the...
  7. EliteKilljoy

I haven't been on this site in probably over a year...feels good to be back!

I haven't been on this site in probably over a year...feels good to be back!
  8. EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester & Feedback

Definitely! I'll add it to my list and test it when I've got the time!
  9. EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester & Feedback

Sure thing! I'll do it when I've got the time. :)
  10. EliteKilljoy

Need Testers/Programmers for Youtuber Game (Plus others I guess)

Check out my Beta Tester thread!
  11. EliteKilljoy

Testers Needed

Check out my Beta Tester thread!
  12. EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester & Feedback

I am reopening my beta-testing service! Submissions are reopened, so ask me to beta some games! Since it's been so long since the previous people requested my service, I am wiping them from my list. If you would still like me to beta test your game, repost a comment.
  13. EliteKilljoy

Homestuck Sprites

Bump?
  14. EliteKilljoy

Their type is just "ghost", they aren't actually ghosts.

Their type is just "ghost", they aren't actually ghosts.
  15. EliteKilljoy

Seeking translators

I am an English major and could help proof read and English version, if you decide to do what the previous members mentioned. If you DO decide to do multiple languages, I could translate it into German for you (I am minoring in German). PM me if you're interested and we can discuss prices. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima