EliteZeon

Third-Rate Noob, Male, 26, from Jacksonville, Florida [USA]

Veteran

Yo, I am streaming Roll20 Con at twitch.tv/elitezeon Jun 24, 2018

EliteZeon was last seen:
Jun 27, 2018
    1. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Hope all is right on your side EZ :) hey... it sounds like Easy when we just get the caps only!
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    2. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Yo, I am streaming Roll20 Con at twitch.tv/elitezeon
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Will peek a look ^^
        Jun 24, 2018
    3. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Whew! I've been gone for awhile. But for a good cause! I'm helping run Roll20 Con's charity event!
      1. Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
      2. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Huh well that didn't upload properly to this site. Check me out on twitch.tv/elitezeon/
        Jun 23, 2018
        Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I saw a offline black screen but I rest assured it is great as it goes for a charity
        Jun 24, 2018
    4. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      *poke with concerns* You aren't bleached bones in a waiting room are you?
      1. Drenz likes this.
      2. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        I have been busy with Roll20 Con actually XD

I'll make an update soonish.
        Jun 23, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        YAY! ^^ At least it brings joys and turns away survival instincts into more positive lights. ^^
        Jun 24, 2018
    5. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      At the social security office... For reasons... Not much seats, there is a crying baby. I have ticket X43... X7 was called. Oh boy...
      1. Shikashi and starlight dream like this.
      2. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Well that was a complete waste of time.
        Jun 5, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Sorry for not entertaining you during your wait XD
        Jun 5, 2018
        Marquise* and Marsigne like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Jun 16, 2018
    6. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      My city has an all you can eat sushi place. Tonight I went there... Mistakes were deliciously made.
    7. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      So I felt like actually looking at some guides to work on my game, but my account got banned on rpgmakercentral for some reason. -shrug-
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Forget that place, there's plenty of detailed guides here and on YouTube. For some reason, I thought that site had went the way of the dinosaurs a long time ago.
        Jul 18, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      2. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Eh, I bookmarked some spriting stuff I kinda liked looking at, since it had stylization examples for overworld sprites. It came up with a discussion with a friend, and would've been nice to share the page T_T
        Jul 18, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Huh? Do you know how or when or both it happened?

I'm sorry for you. (And I still always have occasionally have to manually check upon everyone I follow by hand their status to know what is happening, sorry for the lateness.)
        Aug 4, 2017
    8. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Dad is finally back from the hospital after 6 days. He came with a medical bed, a feeding tube, and a nurse that shows up every few days.
      1. Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Arisa
        Arisa
        Well, it's good he's back, but I hope he get's 100% soon! It's hard to watch loved ones when they're ill. :kaocry:
        May 14, 2017
        Marquise*, EliteZeon and The Stranger like this.
      4. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Thank you for the support yall.

He has dementia and such, so him being awake can be aggravating sometimes when his delusions demand us to do impossible tasks.

I am mostly happy we got a nurse that will check up on us every few days. Also found out she lives 5 minutes away, so super plus on that note.
        May 14, 2017
        Marquise* and Arisa like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Aye, sorry I can't catch/get status -inexistant- alerts faster.

*Cybermental hugs for you and your family* Courage @EliteZeon we are with you in heart and you are my third prayer in the night tonight. Hope you also take a great care of yourself as I am sure you and your family does with your dad. Remember that he need you strong too so, don't forget yourself when you also help him. Hope he gets well/better.
        Jun 1, 2017
    9. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Review for Guardians of the Galaxy 2, from a fan that read the 2008 comic series: Nerdgasm
      1. Shaz likes this.
    10. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Woundcare came in this hour. Looks like my Dad has a stage 2 near stage 3 bedsore. Nurse case manager is talking with our insurance now.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Arisa
        Arisa
        Awwww. :< I hope he get's better.
        May 9, 2017
      3. lianderson
        May 9, 2017
      4. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Thanks for thr concern guys, it really helps out.
        May 9, 2017
    11. Arisa
      Arisa
      O-O We've probably seen each other in WalMart or something and didn't know it....
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Arisa
        Arisa
        Yup.
        May 9, 2017
      4. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Ah cool. Watch out for those recent forest fires yo.
        May 9, 2017
      5. Arisa
        Arisa
        Ye, the sky is yellow. :kaoswt:
        May 9, 2017
    12. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Called emergency medical services for my Dad... Again... Remember everyone, see your doctor regularly or else become the mess that's my Dad.
      1. Arisa
        Arisa
        Yes sir! :kaosalute:
        May 8, 2017
      2. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Turns out it isn't a super emergency but still concerning. My dementia Dad is bed bound and his immobilization caused... Very bad looking issues. Namely pus infested ulcers, which is why I dialed the emergency medical services.

Looks like we need to get a feeding tube, an at home nurse and more medical equipment.
        May 8, 2017
      3. Dream!
        Dream!
        I hope everything is ok.
        May 8, 2017
    13. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Its been months since I last did a Tabletop RPG in person. My dice are screaming at me to get rolled. T_T
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Been almost a year for me. My four sets of dice scream at me daily to be rolled, but my players are the problem...
        May 8, 2017
        EliteZeon likes this.
    14. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Dammit, I'm not sure how far into the silly comedy and serious route my game should take. I just drew a rip-off Trogdor as a monster battler
    15. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Yall ever go searching for a needed script or feature Find it and add it in, but realize you already added it in months ago and just forgot?
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Actually, I think 90% of game mechanics were finished back in November. I just stopped working for 5 months and forgot.

Well, now its all story and graphical redesigns.
        May 6, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Don't be fooled by Steam Workshop mishaps BTW. :3
        May 6, 2017
      5. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        If it helps, I don't use the steam workshop :p
        May 6, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
    16. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      So I met an old friend from middle school at work today as a customer. Last saw him 10 years ago. We talked about Runescape for 20 min.
      2. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Yoo back in the day. Our middle school had like 1/4 people playing RS. Dawg that was swell.

"Holy crap guys! Mathew from Class B just hit 99 Ranged!"

"No way, maan I wish I had membership!"
        May 6, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I didn't even know Runescape was still around. I only knew about it because I had a girlfriend who loved it. :D I used to play WoW.
        May 6, 2017
      4. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Half my friends that used to play picked it back up or are just generally still playing it actually. We are all at least 24 years old or older.

I guess the simple click and forget gameplay style makes it work well for multitaskers and is generally approachable gameplay.
        May 6, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    17. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      I really wish VXAce just let me stack like 20 extra tilesets into one map.
      1. Hudell
        Hudell
        You can pick the tiles you want from different tilesets and put them all together into a single tileset, ignoring the tiles you don't want. It's a little extra work, but it makes the game run much better than it would if you had 20 tilesets.
        May 5, 2017
      2. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        I kinda did... Still not enough T_T
        May 5, 2017
    18. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Hmm, did a test with my sprites and the ancient dungeon tile set. I felt they matched surprisingly well together so far. That's a nice start
    19. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      So do the wooden torches in abandoned dungeons just burn infinitely? Or do the monsters have a guy that changes them out like lightbulbs?
      2. GoodSelf
        GoodSelf
        All the Torches in my dungeons are actually out. Because yeah, logic.
        May 4, 2017
        EliteZeon likes this.
      3. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        There are no torches in my dungeons, the player carries a torch.
        May 4, 2017
        EliteZeon likes this.
      4. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        I just realized that that last statement of mine... makes no sense... :D
        May 4, 2017
        GoodSelf likes this.
    20. EliteZeon
      EliteZeon
      Whew, looks like a repair was cheaper than I thought. My garage coil spring had snapped which made the door unable to open. Repair was $200.
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Ah yes, that happened to us a few months ago too! And smart of you to have it repaired by a pro - those springs are holding so much tension and they can kill you if you don't know what you're doing.
        May 3, 2017
        GoodSelf likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 9, 1992 (Age: 26)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    *Tap Tap* Is this mic on? *Tap Tap*

Oh, I suppose it is.

Alright, well I guess I should thank yall for even considering looking at my Profile Page.

Thanks, I really mean it.

So, allow me to introduce myself. I am EliteZeon... ZE-ON, not zion or zone... You know, I'm piloting one of these guys:

[​IMG]

Hmmm... what else can I say...?

My real name is Bobota Keo, I am a Cambodian born in America. So really, I'm a full fledged American with parents fresh off the boat. It has been a dream of mine to be able to tell stories of a interconnected multiverse, and I hope I will someday be able to bring those worlds to reality.

Signature

Steam User: EliteZeon Guild Wars 1: Kyo Toshiba Guild Wars 2: Kyo the Lorebreaker