Eliyud
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why don't I see coop turn-based battle RPGs being developed? Are they that dull?
    Eliyud
    Eliyud
    @Trihan
    Two to four players would control their own character on a common map (always on the same map). The host would control the leader, player 2 would control follower 2, and so on. In battle, each would choose their action, depending on the battle system (whether ATB, whether CTB, etc.). I imagine it would be fun.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    How you initiate the battle? can the follower initiate the battle or it always the leader? will it be a visual encounter or random? Is other players able to access the menu on their own?
    Trihan
    Trihan
    I think something like this would need to have maps specifically designed to always have something for up to four players to do. There are a lot of things that should be taken into account if considering this, as it would be really easy to make something that just isn't fun.
    How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Don't release any game you expect to sell right now? The quarantine isn't forever. Polish your game, and wait for a better release window.
    LVGames
    LVGames
    Well its best to play those free games when you feel you have achieved your goal. After why not reward yourself with some game time!
    :XP1:
    • Love
    Reactions: Eliyud
    Eliyud
    Eliyud
    I hadn't thought of that.
    I probably must have dreamed that I was one of the Beedrills that Butterfly made fall asleep with the Sleep Powder in an episode of the Pokémon series. What a sleep, man!
    The world is stopping and all I want to do is just finish my project before going to play games with Jesus.
    I just don't know what to do with my self. TA DA!
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I usually don’t run out of things to do, my mind likes to make things bigger. Although some things don’t need to be bigger. So it’s a matter of have the energy to keep up with my mind.
    Eliyud
    Eliyud
    I think my biggest problem is with self-collection. I end up accumulating so much to do and then procrastinating. Ultimately, I don't know where to start to work things out one by one.
    Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    Touch your face
    As long as there is a will to fight, there will be strength to win.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I like the direct nature of this quote. This line holds true in all battle anime. However, it’s one of few troupes that never gets old.
    Eliyud
    Eliyud
    It is an inspirational quote. It is a little dependent on a REASON to fight for, of course, but it is nonetheless inspiring.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p
I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Padouch