Recent content by Ellisvox

1. Ellisvox

View picture in inventory?

I don't know why it doesnt work for me, but it doesn't. (I replicated every ,move to the tee.) as soon as I try to click the picture from within my inventory, i get the classsic "buzzer" sound, and I want get further...
  2. Ellisvox

NoScript Slot Machine

so has anyone made a MV version yet?
  3. Ellisvox

bug in show choices command RMMV or did i miss something?

Hi fellow makers, I have a lot of " show choices" scripting in my game. ( Some of those scripts behave erratically, even though there is nothing different from other scripts. --------------------------------------------------------------- ◆Text:None, Window, Bottom : :Would you like to...
  4. Ellisvox

Designing a combat system: Where do you start?

(Cleared by Moderator)
  5. Ellisvox

Play test a event with out loading the game.

sadly, sumrandomdude has not updated the plugin to the most recent 1.06 update, rendering it useless. You will get an error.
  6. Ellisvox

Terrax Lighting system

Hi Terrax, I'm trying to implement your lightningplugin in my game. However, I have an event that is moving a route. I have put a tag with "Light 100 #CCCCCC"on it, but It will only show light on start and end of the event, not during the walking. Any ideas for me how to proceed?
  7. Ellisvox

How to make a Common Event create an Event.

What you can do is make a portal system. I made one for my game. Make conditional branches with all portal locations and transfer locations. On every map you paste the same portal system, but make conditional branches within that level that check if a certain switch is on or off. The worlds you...
  8. Ellisvox

Can someone tell me how to add Generator Parts to RMMV?

I guess he doesnt have time to answer since he was even lazy enough to watch a 5 minute video..... good luck though, Altend....
  9. Ellisvox

BATTLETARGETING LIKE SD SNATCHER

If it were only ONE enemy i would totally do this. But my aim is for every enemy to have this system, thus building every enemy (and believe me i have a few) out of every battler would be a hell of a job. That's why i was hoping for another solution. Plus i want the enemy to dodge / move on...
  10. Ellisvox

BATTLETARGETING LIKE SD SNATCHER

Hi passionate RPGamers, I'm well on my way to designing a shooting / adventuregame in the style of SD SNATCHER. I cant find the battle engine needed to mimic what they did in that game. In that game there was ONE enemy or boss and you could hit the enemy in different places for different...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raidans