Recent content by Eloste

1. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hey guys, I'm sorry if I have possibly necro'd this thread, but I want to ask for some help. Is there a way to implement a feature where a state will decrease/increase the user's stamina? For example, when a character eats a meal, his stamina will be +50 for a certain amount of steps...
  2. Interior Doors?

Hello all, Thank you for all the answers! I did not really expect this to happen *_* Archeia, I tried the plugin, andddddd it worked perfectly! It is exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much! Andar and BehemothRPG, thank you for your answers as well! I guess... This thread is solved?
  3. The Devil known as Procrastination.

JUST DO IT.
  4. Interior Doors?

Hello all, I have been using RPG Maker MV for a month now, and I'm still pretty new to it. But there is this fancy thing I really want to do: interior doors. Now, my partner in this project wants the players to be unable to see inside the room, and his solution for it is making an entirely...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
braffwel