Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Aug 7, 1998 (Age: 20)
Home Page:

Share This Page

elpeleq42

Yeet, Male, 20, from Brazil

Veteran

Uou ever had that moment, when you're having a nice conversation with new people, then a friend of said person comes and acts like a jerk? Mar 14, 2019

elpeleq42 was last seen:
Mar 25, 2019 at 12:40 PM
    1. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Uou ever had that moment, when you're having a nice conversation with new people, then a friend of said person comes and acts like a jerk?
      1. TengHu and SpaceBot like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Once. I was talking to a random guy at a writing conference about geeky things and his girlfriend(?) came over to try and pull him away from the conversation and distract him and glare at me. She failed miserably and I wasn't interested in stealing her guy so the whole thing was really funny to me.
        Mar 14, 2019
        TriceratopsX and SpaceBot like this.
      4. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        I was in a discord having fun with the ADMs(really cool aand interactive people) then(long story short) the mods came and literally Warner everyone to basically stop having fun(adms included)
        Mar 14, 2019
      5. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        Warned*
        Funny thing is, everyone ignored them, but the atmosphere was broken and the conversation ended after a while
        Mar 14, 2019
    2. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      noice, thanks to @Nelderson Now I've a chat system within my game
    3. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      How interesting would be a system where the server sends its custom map to the client?(Made in MV. Considering it a multiplayer project)
      1. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        Mar 11, 2019
      2. Kes
        Kes
        This is probably too big a discussion for Status Updates. I recommend keeping this in your game thread.
        Mar 11, 2019
    4. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Welp, final testing stage for RPG Battle Royal alpha 0.2! Lots of new cool stuff and fixes are coming!
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. elpeleq42
    5. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Uh, anyone knows how to contact yanfly? I fixed a compatibility problem between 2 plugins of hers/his, but I don't know how to tell her/him
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        You have to report on pateron. However note they have some plug-ins they stopped supporting, so those will not work with all their others, specifically the CTB and ATB plug-ins.
        Mar 10, 2019
      3. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        @Kes the problem is, her website has no contact page or anything
        @everyone thanks, I'll try to check for her on discord, maybe I'll be lucky
        @bgillisp Well If the only option is paid, I'm sorry people that use those 2 plugins, but I'm not helping
        Mar 10, 2019
      4. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        Also, for the info, the plugins were: Yep_stopMapMovement and Yep_PictureCommonEvent
        Mar 10, 2019
    6. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Have you reached a point in your project when you don't want to test it anymore because you fear you'll find more bugs?
      1. Elliot404 likes this.
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Opposite, I actually like to discover a bug early on, so I can be proud that my game has no bug. But it was a myth. Even after years that no one reported a bug, I send my game to my friend and he managed to break my game in a very unusual way.
        Mar 9, 2019
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Playtesting is so much fun.
        Mar 9, 2019
      5. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Better if we find the bugs rather than the players.
        Mar 9, 2019
    7. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Yay new weapon/skill added to my game. Now one can throw a fire ball that explodes dealing dmg in a 3x3 area in the map.
      1. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        I think i'm delaying too much the alpha 0.2 update, but It will be worth it. I plan on adding and fixing a lot of stuff!
        Mar 7, 2019
    8. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Minecraft is getting a Javascript runtime!
      Seems the language isn't as bad as people say huh?
      1. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Im trying to learn JS, maybe i can try to make a mod :D !
        Mar 6, 2019
        elpeleq42 likes this.
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Fortran would be cooler.
        Mar 6, 2019
      3. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        Mar 6, 2019
    9. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Ok, updated my server's framework(Aka NW.js :V). Should be able to handle far more users/messages per second than before.
      1. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        Soon ™ I'll release alpha 0.2 of RPG Battle Royal. Many things changed, many things fixed, many things added.
        Mar 5, 2019
    10. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Coffee with milk and a bit of sugar. Nothing's better than that!
    11. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Just adapted MV's FPS Meter to ble able to check the server's ping when in a match! Yay! Today was productive
      1. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        Also fixed most problems with spawning and names-above-players-head desync!
        Mar 3, 2019
    12. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      MIBR vs Astralis(CS:GO Major Semi-finals)! #GoMIBR!
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Go to hell! Throwing flashbang! Rattattzzzaaaaaa
        Mar 3, 2019
      3. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
        Mar 3, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm not rooting for any of these anyway, I don't care about csgo :D
        Mar 3, 2019
    13. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Have you ever asked help with a problem, then thought you had solved, found you hadn't and got ashamed of asking for help again?
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        At first yeah, but people on this forum are so nice and helpful that I kinda became depend on them when I need help (mostly when I can't figure out a script error). Fortunately, I got better with time and I don't ask for help very much now.
        Mar 2, 2019
        Amane Kagari, elpeleq42 and Elliot404 like this.
      3. gstv87
        gstv87
        old grandpa used to say: "Better than being wise, is knowing the number of the wise one."
        also, when I know the solution didn't work, I tend to stick with it, further evidencing the problem and shifting the blame over to whomever gave me the solution.
        .......I know, I'm a troll inside :LZSevil:
        Mar 2, 2019
      4. Milennin
        Milennin
        A few times. But such is the nature with games. It's easy to overlook some things. You think you got it, but there's always that one circumstance it still fails to work under.
        Mar 2, 2019
        elpeleq42 likes this.
    14. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      This is finally getting good
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        That's cool!
        Feb 28, 2019
      4. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        I've made several changes to the game. Now servers show ping, players have their own names, and soon, there will be spectate available for those who enter late in a match
        Feb 28, 2019
      5. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        Also, map has climates and day/night cycle(basic stuff), you can hear players moving near you,etc
        Feb 28, 2019
    15. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      I'm so bad at trying to help people with emotional stuff. I hate myself
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Don't try to help people with emotional stuff, just shut up and hear them out. That's the best advice I can give you. When people are emotional, they don't need help. They need support.
        Feb 27, 2019
      4. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        What @Poryg said. Just being a shoulder to lean on is great help on it's own.
        Feb 27, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      5. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        I got pretty emo when I was going through my drama not too long ago. I think I sat and complained about the same looping garbage to one dude for like 12 hours. Maybe longer. That helped. Felt bad afterwards.
        Feb 28, 2019
        elpeleq42 likes this.
    16. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Yay it seems I my router won't let me host a server on my PC no matter what! Now I've an online game without servers
      2. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        I FINALLY MADE IT WORK! YAS! 6 hours of work finally paid off!
        Feb 25, 2019
      3. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        Feb 25, 2019
    17. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      RPG Battle Royal is up boys! I just hope it works as intended, since I'm not the best tester ever :T
    18. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      Ok project is basically done. All basic pieces are in place. Should I release an alpha ?
      1. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        If I do it would be for performance testing and receiving feedback(Also I want people to try and use hacks in it so I can figure ways to create anticheats)

Also, if you don't know what I'm taking about: Multi server, battle royal rpg maker MV game.
        Feb 24, 2019
    19. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      It is so nice when you change basically nothing in a project, and it breaks completely, also not throwing errors.
      3. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        It's the best idea to create a thread in the help section and describe your problem there as precisely as possible. There you will get help rather than in your Status message.
        Feb 23, 2019
      4. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        I did, but ended up finding it by myself before anyone commented there
        Feb 23, 2019
      5. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        I'm just posting here to express my frustration with all the time I've used to find the problem
        Feb 23, 2019
    20. elpeleq42
      elpeleq42
      And after 14 hours of studying, waking up at 8A.M. i'm finally home at 11PM! :D
      2. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        I would say "please someone kill me" but I think that my levels of tiredness will do it by itself
        Feb 22, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Don't forget to email me your chocolate chip cookie stash before you go.
        Feb 22, 2019
        elpeleq42 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 7, 1998 (Age: 20)
    Home Page:
    https://jitjs.blogspot.com/
    First Language:
    Portuguese(BR)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Studying:
    Electrical Engineering
    French
    English(finished)
    Javascript

and ways to not be depressed :¬D

Interact

Signature

Hey! Check out my MV Game: RPG Battle royal. A multiplayer, battle royal, game:
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-battle-royal-alpha-0-1.106007/

The code is also open-source, so If you're curious on how to make an multiplayer game, you are free to check and use it!