Recent content by eluukkanen

1. eluukkanen

RMMV Final Fallacy - Open-world Rogue-like RPG [Work-In-Progress]

Back to work about the game, making visual equipments on characters https://elokas.com/2020/10/14/final-fallacy-making-equipment-and-sprites-to-work/
  2. eluukkanen

Current problem that I am going through: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/fps-slowdown-with-2880-events-how-to-improve-fps-of-this-massive-project.127594/
  3. eluukkanen

RMMV FPS Slowdown with 2880 Events, How to Improve FPS of this Massive Project?

Hi RPG Maker Forum Members, THANK YOU beforehand already :kaoblush:, so many helpful people have helped me here in the past. I have a question about improving performance of a game I am making. I think I know how this issue comes, here is the information: I am making a game that has maps...
  4. eluukkanen

Updated website with a ton of new info! https://elokas.com/final-fallacy/
  5. eluukkanen

Theo - Limited Inventory (for MV)

I am not sure how many do still use this, but I found a quick fix for NAN in inventory window. As its 0.9 plugin, the calculations in line 243 are incorrect when it comes to States. I deleted it (as of my limited scripting knowledge) and it now works. I added variable number there instead, so...
  6. eluukkanen

Pictures about the Overworld of Final Fallacy. Still under work, but you can see how it is shaping up to be. Read more about the Over-world at our blog: https://elokas.com/2020/08/10/features1/
  7. eluukkanen

An Open-world indie RPG with a colorful 8-bit fantasy world. In this indie devlog we are...

An Open-world indie RPG with a colorful 8-bit fantasy world. In this indie devlog we are introducing you to the concept of Final Fallacy - an open-world rogue-like RPG game.
  8. eluukkanen

:kaojoy:Big Update! A Full Introduction to Indie Development of Final Fallacy Welcome to indie game development of Final Fallacy! An Open-world indie RPG with a colorful 8-bit fantasy world. In this indie devlog we are introducing you to the concept of Final Fallacy - an open-world rogue-like...
  9. eluukkanen

Weather Effects of Final Fallacy [IMG]

Weather Effects of Final Fallacy
  10. eluukkanen

Working on Weather in Final Fallacy. Weather works not only visually, but spending time under certain weather conditions it affects your stats and elemental resistances. Also Some enemies only appear under certain weather conditions. Also those enemies get bonuses and debuffs when under the...
  11. eluukkanen

Worked on today: Hunter Abilties: Traps In Battle: (the one to whom this is used for get's a trap in front of it. If attacked by enemy, the enemy get's hurt. Trap has a chance will it get broken) On the map: Places a trap in front of the party, which may trigger when enemy hits it) Stalking the...
  12. eluukkanen

Thank you! Retro style is easy to do with style! Sumo has moves on restraining and sumo moves that use sumo's HP as the main damage stat. You are going to love it! Thanks also for your words for the music!
  13. eluukkanen

Made some new music live for the game. Character theme for Warrior.
  14. eluukkanen

How to Change Actor's name without Name Input Scene? (script command)

Thank you both, I needed the script command in order to change it with some systems I am working on. Thank you!
  15. eluukkanen

How to Change Actor's name without Name Input Scene? (script command)

I would like to change the actor's name in the game. Without Name Input Scene. I tried and found this: $gameActors.actor(1).name() = "Change Name" but it wont work. It would be very useful to make the game change the name of a few characters. Thanks for the help

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:
EpicFILE wrote on Dr_Bonehead's profile.
Dr_Bonehead? You're in this forum too? :D
Take a listen to this beautiful 1975 supermarket music. :D

Somehow it makes me think that the actual real world is still at 1970s. What we experience now is just a futuristic dream. :)
Want to play sandbox games as long its not the online only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niffleberries