Emanzi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
    Emanzi
    Emanzi
    Lastly most of the good plugins are either paid (I’m looking at you visustella) or later taken down and accessed via payment (and you yanfly).
    Emanzi
    Emanzi
    Xp also has some scripts that up to now have never been implemented as good and or as free as in any other maker such as the legendary XAS action rpg plugin that’s just too awesome in xp and Moonpearl’s animated battle script actually had a camera, scrolling animated battles and animated enemies.
    SigmaSuccour
    SigmaSuccour
    Completely understandable.
    Best stick with what you know and works best for you. (I'm sticking with MV)

Could check back on MZ after a few years to see if things have improved. :LZScheeze:

And hey, thank you for sharing Emanzi!
    Reactions: Emanzi
    New years resolution, make a game before 2020.
    Reactions: l8rose
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Hey, it's too soon!
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    My news years resolution was to upload a youtube video. I did it and it's not even new years yet. XD
    Emanzi
    Emanzi
    Lol, I just realised new years is tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS