Recent content by Emanzi

1. Emanzi

RMMV Black Crystals - A Hand Drawn RPG [DEMO AVAILABLE!]

Hi, looks like a really amazing game but your rpgmaker.net demo link is broken. The site cant be reached. Maybe you could link to your itch.io in the first thread for convenience instead of someone having to search your game on google or check out your sig.
  2. Emanzi

HIME ChoiceDisplayMode cannot read property ‘y’ of null (Rpg Maker MV 1.6.2)

@Shaz Your right, it works without the erase picture and label in between. I'm thinking of using Galvs Visual Novel Choices instead of reworking the event. Thank You.
  3. Emanzi

Game Character Hub - Portfolio Edition (Edit does nothing!)

In game character hub portfolio edition when I generate a random sprite and try to edit it within the engine it does nothing, the edit button does not work and I am forced to export as a PNG and then open it up in the engine, the problem is that this makes it impossible to change some small...
  4. Emanzi

I re-arranged the plugins but it still doesn't work out so I posted at Hime's site and linked to this thread, lets hope he/she will read it. It shows the error message during an event when the choice is supposed to be displayed. Right when Show Choices is supposed to run.
  5. Emanzi

The plugin HIME ChoiceDisplayMode gives me an error saying “cannot read property ‘y’ of null”. I disabled Yanflys MessageCore and tried shifting the plugins position but nothing works. Here is a console log. Here is a screenshot of my plugins.
  6. Emanzi

Battle Test Opens Up Title Screen? (RPG Maker MV)

I updated everything to 1.6.2 and it works now. I was using the 1.6.1 engine to run a game that was made for 1.6.2, this is because I updated the engine on my mac but did not do the same for my pc, I frequently use both pc and mac to test my game and must have forgotten to make sure both engines...
  7. Emanzi

[SOLVED] Hi, when I test battle in the troops database section, it opens up the title screen in rpg maker mv 1.6.1, this persists even when I create a new game. Here is a console log.
  8. Emanzi

Hi, when I test battle in the troops database section, it opens up the title screen in rpg maker mv 1.6.1, this persists even when I create a new game. Here is a console log.
  9. Emanzi

Battle Test opens up Title Screen?

Hi, sorry for the "necro-post" but I have the same problem, however it happens all the time and even on blank (new) projects. I followed the process for updating the project but it does not help. I am running RPG Maker MV 1.6.1 on Windows 10 64-bit OS. Here is the console log
  10. Emanzi

RMMV Wanderlust: An Item Hunter Prototype

Deleted due to inactivity.
  11. Emanzi

Blank Screen When Play-testing MV

Ok Dropped it. The’re alternatives like Galvs bust menu and the official kodakawa AlternativeMenu3.
  12. Emanzi

@Poryg I deleted the lines you said but the screen is still blank. I really like Some Random Dudes scripts but its not the first time I've had issues with plugin compatibility and bugs on Mac. The reason why I'm using the SRD_GameUpgrade.js is because its needed for the...
  13. Emanzi

Yup, I think its something to do with SRD_GameUpgrade.js
  14. Emanzi

When I try and playlets my game from within the RPG Maker MV editor on windows or mac It runs but remains as a black or blank screen, No Made with MV logo, no title screen, not even a sound or music and worst of all, no error message. When I try run the index.html file on windows, the game...
  15. Emanzi

Crimes

Like in real life. Crimes are usually punishable. You could use that and find a way of.punishing the player for commiting a crime. Like reducing an important variable or sending them to a prison if they get caught.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
Please support my Lego Ideas Untitled Goose Game set, thanks in advance :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2bcb743a-1071-4f44-89f4-97ad6ec27b5d
Here we are....REMIND is out and what am I doing?
Still Playing Kingdom Hearts 3.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darking1