Recent content by emkat93

1. emkat93

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

The hairs and eyes are absolutely gorgeous.
  2. emkat93

Pigtails for MV

It is thank you very much.
  3. emkat93

Pigtails for MV

I was wondering if someone can make the pigtails that came with RPG Maker MV without the flower just plain pigtails for: Face, SV, TV, TVD, and Variation?
  4. emkat93

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

I like the new hair styles from the heroine character generator packs. I own both DLCS and I had wished they matched the other hairstyles in the generator. This is a wonderful edit and fix. Your work is awesome!
  5. emkat93

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

What gradients do you use? I really like the hair colors of the rainbow eight on the first page and the two sprites.
  6. emkat93

MV Generator Parts

Bump
  7. emkat93

MV Generator Parts

Thank you for letting me know what Frankenspriting is but, I feel it would be more beneficial to have the generator parts since I want to use it for more than one character.
  8. emkat93

MV Generator Parts

What is Frankenspriting? Would it help in getting generator (Face and sprite) parts for Palxan and Verdibona's Noble Lady character made?
  9. emkat93

MV Generator Parts

Bump
  10. emkat93

MV Generator Parts

Bump
  11. emkat93

MV Generator Parts

Bump. I would still like generator parts of the Noble Lady (TV, TVD, SV, Face, and variation).
  12. emkat93

MV Generator Parts

I am sorry about that I did not know. When I bought Karugamo Fantasy Vol 2 pack it didn't come with this EULA. this is a screenshot of the folder the dlc came in. I don't know if it is possible to be able to get generator parts for $character-volume2, if not I do understand and again I am very...
  13. emkat93

MV Generator Parts

Can someone please turn the noble lady and $character-volume2 characters into generator parts (TV, TVD, SV, Face, and variation) for rpg maker mv. The noble lady belongs to Palxan and Verdibona at...
  14. emkat93

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Do you think you would be able to make face generator parts for Actor3_2 hair?
  15. emkat93

RPG maker MV character sets from Palxan and Verdibona

Would it be possible for the noble lady, lady knight, nun, and maid to be made into generator parts?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylion_Shadowwolf