Recent content by Emperor DragonBreath

1. Emperor DragonBreath

Remove 'New Game' Option from the Title Screen

I'm not limiting my game to just one save file, so how about this, I make the game like Defenders of Oasis. Instead of starting a new game, you select a file out of three with which to start the game. You can still start a new game on files that you haven't selected yet. However, the only way to...
  2. Emperor DragonBreath

Okay, no. You will be able to start a new game. However, you will have to delete a save file first.
  3. Emperor DragonBreath

How do I make my game so if the player has a save file, they will not be able to start a new game? I know forbidding players to start a new game if they have a save file might sound like a jerk move, but I want my players to have to live with their decisions in my game, kind of like they would...
  4. Emperor DragonBreath

Attack Group of Enemies

Worked. Not the way I envisioned, but still got passing results. Thanks for your support, and with this we may be able to close the thread!
  5. Emperor DragonBreath

Attack Group of enemies

This is a wonderful idea. Imagine a plugin for this for RPG Maker MV.
  6. Emperor DragonBreath

Attack Group of Enemies

This guy called BeamKirby came up with a wonderful idea. I read a thread of his that was for VX Ace and I thought "What a wonderful idea for a plugin." Is this there any plugin for RPG Maker MV that allows skills to target groups of enemies kind of like in the Dragon Quest games, or even The...
  7. Emperor DragonBreath

BodkinsOdds' THAC0 - 0.0.1

How do you display Armor Class?
  8. Emperor DragonBreath

Making Skills cost gold to use.

Will I be able to base the amount of gold, or in my game, Gonel the skill costs off of the user's level?
  9. Emperor DragonBreath

Equipping two or more weapons, but choosing which to attack with?

Exactly! That's why I requested a plugin.
  10. Emperor DragonBreath

Then, this will be a request until further notice!
  11. Emperor DragonBreath

I'd much rather just use a plugin. Either of you know a plugin supporting the aforementioned system?
  12. Emperor DragonBreath

So basically, I want to make a game where you can equip characters with two or four different types of weapons, but you can't use all your weapons at the same time. You have to choose which weapon your character will attack with every turn. This is a concept I got from the SaGa series!
  13. Emperor DragonBreath

Random Stat Gains-based Progression System

Your Skill Chance plugin is a sick joke! Characters never learn their new skills, ever!
  14. Emperor DragonBreath

[Solved] Looking to have 9 enemies max per Troop

How would I make the extra enemies actually have some space between the originals?
  15. Emperor DragonBreath

Neo Crystal Engine – Extra Stats

Whenever this plugin is used, an error occurs with the message "cannot read property 1 of undefined."

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranisowmya