Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New Game+ is horrible for adults with obligations lol
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Heirukichi
    Heirukichi
    empresskiova
    empresskiova
    I barely have time to play video games as is. No point in replaying the same story just with bigger numbers.
    Heirukichi
    Heirukichi
    Well, if NG+ is just the same story with bigger numbers I agree; I consider NG+ that are just the same as a normal game, but with bigger numbers, quite a waste of time. NG+ should also offer new interesting possibilities and should by no means be easier than the normal game. NG+ should offer a sense of "challenge" that is also part of what makes a game fun (if that is the kind of aesthetic that you seek in a game).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stifler_leon