EmptyVoid_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AMD Ryzen 3rd Gen is really not worth getting super excited over. (Answer: Benchmarks)
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I would very much disagree. IPC boost brings it to the same level as intel for single thread, and for multi-threading applications it completely annihilates intel. Might not be worth the upgrade if you have a CPU from either company that came out in the last 2 years, but for people upgrading the choice is a no-brainer (especially for content creation).
    Reactions: peq42_
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Intel needs to get their CPUs curb stomped before they will stop price-gouging consumers. The 3rd-gen Ryzen is a step in that direction.
    Insanity: I must be crazy, it all connects and I'm stuck on this endless rollercoaster wishing for it to end.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
MZ life hack of the day: using unnecessary sparams (MP cost and Floor damage) for custom stats for Visustella’s core engine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aprilmovo