Recent content by empyreanrrv

1. FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

Bumping this again -- interested in doing a partnership/joining a small team for game development. Let me know if interested!
  2. Empyrean's Music Shop (Open)

Hi all, Opening this back up if anyone is interested in some music. Please just give me as much description as possible (pictures, descriptions and samples all help). I’ll throw up some newer songs that I’ve written to help give an idea of quality, but there should be some songs still on...
  3. FREE Suikoden Esque RPG

I like your music! I'm sure you'll find a great project to work on.
  4. FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

Not too much -- still looking!
  5. FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

Hi -- bumping this again. Happy to help someone with their project as well, just not looking to work with a huge group! Thanks!
  6. FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

Hey, this is pretty old, but bumping this again. Anyone out there who's interested in a partner? I promise I don't bite :)
  7. FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

I'm happy to make anything. My original thought would be a fantasy JRPG.
  8. FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

Bumping this thread and adding another sample song. Please let me know if you are interested!
  9. FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

Hi all, I'm looking for one or two people to collaborate with on a game. I've always had the most fun working in teams and was hoping to find some like-minded people here to work with. I'm able to compose music, write, event, map, and do some light coding and graphic editing. I'm looking for...
  10. Hi there! Are you still looking for someone to make a game with?

Hi there! Are you still looking for someone to make a game with?
  11. Empyrean's Music Shop (Open)

Hey thanks for requesting this. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to take a bit of a break as my life gets very busy again. Hope to be back soon, and hope you find the music you're looking for!
  12. Strange Error with Hime's Untargetable State Script [Ace]

If I disable the script, there is no error. That's what led me to believe it was that script causing. Apologies for not just linking the source of the script-- that definitely would have been easier. I appreciate the help though!
  13. Strange Error with Hime's Untargetable State Script [Ace]

That makes a ton of sense. I'll definitely go ahead and make that fix. I really appreciate your help!
  14. Strange Error with Hime's Untargetable State Script [Ace]

Hi all, I've recently implemented Hime's Untargetable State script for a battle I'm making. Here's the code that I'm using below: #=============================================================================== # Title: Untargetable State # Author: Hime # Date: Sep 25, 2015...
  15. Empyrean's Music Shop (Open)

Thank you very much! You have some wonderful work yourself!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score