Emzie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there other RGSS2 tutorial except on youtube?, since my internet is so damn slow.
    I just decided myself to postpone my game for 5 months to learn scripting, scripting , and composing music at the same time while i have school days >:
    Did download Pokemon:Lost Silver, oh god i hope i don't get freaked out >_<
    Dr.Yami
    Dr.Yami
    cool
    Emzie
    Emzie
    @Yami what cool? i was playing it and like"Frick Frick Frick Frick FFFUUUCCCKK!!!!!"
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    D: I have to look for this now.. xD
    So swords are made now on machines?Booooo! :<
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    That wasn't even fully automated... Only the beginning shaping. It was still handicraft, just with the aid of modern tools. <:3c
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    Also even traditional style blacksmith's use machine for the hammering usually... :> (I seriously don't know the name of that machine)
    NO!
    For a traditional hand-made sword, I think $1500 is perfectly reasonable. Sure it's out of my budget, but a heck of a lot more work goes into it than processed crap. I'd rather pay up if I wanted something like that, the same way I would rather buy meat sourced from local farms. It is more expensive, but it tastes so much better than the budget crap you get from most supermarkets.
    Uhhh can i make a item that get it's cricital increase by 3X?
    Emzie
    Emzie
    It works fine, but i can't find a "Hidden Error".
    Jeneeus Guruman
    Jeneeus Guruman
    Maybe you used some other scripts. It works for both default and SBS in here.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Just ignore the Hidden Error, btw i think there's no problem, and no Hidden Error.
    Why's my mind full of scripts ideas but i'm not a scripter???
    PentagonBuddy
    PentagonBuddy
    BECOME ONE. SHINE ON UNTIL RUBY FLOWS FROM YOUR EVERY ORIFICE.
    SoulPour777
    SoulPour777
    same agony here, emzie. i did made some scripts, but it took me time to make them work
    Emzie
    Emzie
    @PentagonBuddy sorry but my room is full of death flower and satanic star.

@Soul I'M NOT FOREVER ALONE!*happyforeveraloneguy.jpg*
    I have a question, is there some script when you need to press Z rapidly to get combos in RGSS2?
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Well i guess not >:
    My internet was finally fixed, but i still have trouble fixing my router :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while
MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiboQuinn