Emzie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since i listen to a one Mayhem music, i cant stop listening them XD
    Emzie
    Emzie
    I mean the Mayhem with a shark or something.
    Bought a very cheap working eye glasses, hope this will reduce tearing much when using the computer.
    Jeneeus Guruman
    Jeneeus Guruman
    Listing these things for me to buy MY OWN protective glasses.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    @Psyker Uhh no my eye is not that worse to buy something like that, also i'm using my computer 12 hours a day :)

@JG Do it, you don't want to make your eyes became worse before it's late, right?
    Psyker
    Psyker
    The anti-glare coating has nothing to do with prescriptions and everything to do with glare/reflection from your computer monitor on your glasses. I can assure you it makes a lot of difference as I have both backgrounds as an optical technician and computer technician.
    While experimenting rewinding some song i finally found the title of the song that i'm finding! :D
    Emzie
    Emzie
    The tittle was Slender Man Song, but it doesn't have any voice so i searched a little bit and it was Instrumental version of the song :D
    I wonder why i can't reply in the Pixel Academy thread, is it because Des was banned?
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Because i think Des was the one who's in charge in the Pixel Academy thread, but now that Des is gone no one is going to take care of the Pixel Academy thread :(
    Celianna
    Celianna
    It is now a wasteland and inactive - not that it wasn't so before - so you can't post anymore.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    *Oh too bad.
    What do you think? pixel art tilesets or simplified tilesets (like Ao Oni)? since my mind is confused which one that i'll going to pick.
    After 5 days of brainstorming finally my game's story was finished! :D
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    SO, where's the game man? Cough it up already. ;) Heheh. But yes, congrats, on your progress. Story-creating stuff can be difficult. Anyways, hope your project develops nicely for you. Good luck.
    Then i saw the Pixel Madness post, it fells like "RATE ALL THE POST!" :D
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Isn't voting in polls fun?!
    Then i just realize that my games involves only 5 characters :/
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Thanks everyone, btw i'm not getting bothered with it,

also the characters are"

A protagonist

A protagonist's friend

A antagonist

A other antagonist

The protagonist's father

The young protagonist

:)
    Robin
    Robin
    You used the ":/" emoticon, suggesting you weren't happy with it.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Really, sorry i was depressed when i posted this.
    Clord
    Clord
    Lol, I did read photoshopper at first.
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Neato. Looks like it could be a warm climate area. Though it seems maybe a bit of haze, or is that fog, in the air? Where's that at? Maybe run the image through a couple of filters to slightly sharpen in and pop-out the colors a bit more.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    ^Thanks, but i was using a cellphone so the quality might bad :(
    So i did tried this "Green tea" mouthwash and wow i can't taste my cold coffee, never going to try it again ;_;
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Thanks LoneWolfDon! :D

The theme of the game is Mystery, but i think it was also half-horror :) (and if you noticed the writing is similar to the game "Slender: The Eight Pages".

@Stevie that was actually a question mark, the dot was replaced with a "X", but i think i will fix it later :)
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Slender ;_;
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Add a bit of blur, like a hazy glow, around the letters to take off the pixel edge.
    So some girl told me that they saw Slenderman when they were six? it almost like WTF? o_O
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Plot twist: Emzie is Slenderman.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Slemzie...
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Lol that was a nice one Darr and Hyde :D

also if i do math, slenderman was invented 5 years ago, but when they saw slenderman it was like 9 years ago, it was getting weird o_O
    Wow, after 2 days working for the story of my small game it just got corrupted, and the worst is i never made a backup, well i think this is going to be a loooooooong day re-writing the story -_-
    Gigglemoo
    Gigglemoo
    Rewrite it before you forget! Don't be a perfectionist, just let your thoughts spill and edit it later.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Yeah sure, btw i'm a half perfectionist
    Espon
    Espon
    Did it happen in RPG Maker? Try making a new project and copying the files there. Might need to do it one at a time to find out precisely what's corrupted. Would save a lot of time instead of restarting from the beginning.
    Since i have NOTHING to do this summer i think i'm going to start a small project for VX :D
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Thanks, i think it will done for a month, i think.
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    "This summer" "a month"

Sounds about right with those temperatures in spring. :D
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Yep, i also making this game due to boredom, but this week i think i will gonna write the story.
    i'm ruuning out of ideas of animaton, music(not really), and what to do today, what is wrong with my brain? ;_;
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Just go relax, watch TV for a bit, or do something other than work on it. It helps a lot to think of other things and then come back to it. You have a fresher mind to think about it, then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan