endgametech
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• $1185 raised through Indiegogo. That's $1185 of additional artwork/coding that isn't coming out of my pocket. Woo!
    endgametech
    endgametech
    My goals were itemized and explained in my campaign, along with additional stretch goals. No one contributed to something that wasn't explained in detail. I went in with three goals and got enough funding for one of them-- I'm not sure what you're objecting to.
    Robin
    Robin
    I believe it's somewhat uncommon that someone says "the first $x will go to a, the next $x will to b", so the pledgers of many campaigns (although not yours) would not know what they're getting for partially funded campaign.
    endgametech
    endgametech
    Ah. Seen. People generally read the campaigns they contribute to(at least I hope they do), so it never occurred to me that people wouldn't see that. Well, guess that teaches people to pay attention to what they're giving money to.
    Worst part of crowdfunding? The first 10 minutes after you launch and you just stare at the page in fear.
    Sailerius
    Sailerius
    The worst part of crowdfunding is all of it.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I would imagine seeing other peoples' similar-yet-inferior projects rocket past their funding goals while yours trickles along would be pretty irritating.
    endgametech
    endgametech
    We'll see how things turn out, I guess. Now to force myself to leave the screen and go to bed.
    How big is too big for a parallax map? at 3360x1600 atm.
    endgametech
    endgametech
    I don't notice any lag though.. does that only happen when it's compiled?
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Yes, when you first enter it, it will lag the game. it should be fine afterwards, but that's still a huge map. You should split it up.
    endgametech
    endgametech
    Fair enough. It's easily done, just didn't think there was a reason to. :) Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeoValinferno